How My September Went




One of the highlights of my September would be my blog reaching it's 1000th page views ! I still can't believe it ! I've been blogging for like 9 months and I'm so happy that some people really did take their time to read my entries :'') I will continue doing this because I fell in love with blogging !


1st week of September went extremely fine coz' finally...
Me and my bae are together now !




(sorry for being clingy!)

Obviously, it's a Daniel Padilla standee from KFC T^T I've been begging my friend Laida who's working there to give it to me since this standee has been on the stock room for long. But not now baby, you're safe with me ! hahaha ! It all happened one random night, when my phone rang and it was her, asking if I still want to keep that standee. A little hesitant because of my parents reaction but still went out and accepted it! xD My mum just laughed at me as well as my Daddy when they saw it ! They told me I'm crazy ! and there's no way I'm gonna deny it !  Yes I am ! HAHAHA !

So yeaahh, after wiping off some gravies and dusts, I set him up on my wall in front of my bed so I can wake up to his beautiful face lol ! and to make my mornings worth waking up to...


but not really at night, when the lights are off, and I'm trying to sleep.. He's a little creepy >_<

Thank you Laida and Jake for being so considerate and thoughtful ! Don't worry Dj is in good hands now *insert creepy smile*.





  
I finally found my wig cap ! I've been looking for it since.. I forgot when! Out of my excitement I put on my blonde wig. ! I called myself "Blondina" whenever I wear it ! Took a lot of selfiessss of course !


I like to caption this with "Notice me Senpai" hahaha !
 Good thing my sister had a Dolly Wink Blonde Brow Mascara so my wig and brows are matched !
Added my blue polka dots hairband and hurray for my Taylor Swift shirt ! :D #Swiftie

and with that look, I felt so Kawaii for the rest of the night xD


I want to buy more wigs T^T 
If you happen to have one please donate to the cause ! hahaha !


Despite of the stresses that school has been putting on me, I still managed to read some Manga !

First would be Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

I love it ! Kyouya is more of a tsundere type of guy ! I don't like lying but if I were to make a lie with the same thing, I wish it would end up just like what happened to Erika ! Their fake relationship turned into a real one :) It's a typical shoujo manga but Kyouya's personality gives off a different vibe. 




Another one would be Heroine Shikkaku ! It's a romantic comedy, you could just tell by it's cover! way to go derp Hatori! First time seeing a manga with a funny cover xD Even though, I got disappointed at the ending, I understand that the mangaka wanted it to be as realistic as possible. Hatori still chooses Rita over Hiromitsu. The fact that Hiromitsu changed for her and still went for that childhood crush and douchebag Rita makes me feel so freaking upset. It was a good story tho and I truly recommend it for readers who want some major romcom genre !    



Adding to my stress, was the fact that I wasn't able to attend Kawaii in Manila 2 ! T__T The few chances of meeting Kaila, my fave blogger/inspiration was put into waste :(( I'm actually looking forward on attending such an event but I realized that we have school during Saturdays ! I just can't ditch because we had a quiz. 
I'm a huge fan of her and I truly support the movement of introducing the Kawaii lifestyle here in Philippines. Anyway, I've seen some pictures and articles and positive feedbacks about it and was happy to know that Kawaii in Manila 2 turned out to be a huge success ! :) They only expected about 500 attendees but to the surprised of many, the number of attendees went up to 1,500+! I've read Kaila's and Ms. Anne Kate's speech and I truly salute their motivations and efforts for going this far ! Congratulations to the Kawaii PH Team for a very successful event ! This is a good start for you guys ! Even though I wasn't able to come I gave my utmost support and will continue on doing it ! Hopefully, I can attend Kawaii in Manila 3 and will finally be able to meet my inspiration, Kaila and the rest of the wonderful and powerful Kawaii PH team.



I'm about to end this entry but there's no way I'm gonna miss this chance to rant about the frustrations I've been experiencing about school matters. I've never imagined that making a Feasibility Study could make me feel so depressed and helpless. We've been working on it since last week of September and up until now, we're still unsure about the whole content of it especially the financial department T^T Thank goodness we have some awesome and smart classmates who helped us during our hardest times (Thanks Joyce and Racive! ^__^v) We had our first defense from another subject just this Tuesday and glad that it turned out well ! Now, we have to deal with the second defense ! Please wish us luck :) 


~►Grace



Comments

Popular Posts