One Direction "If I Could Fly"

This song is dedicated to my friend who moves to a city, a city where I can no longer reach for it's a million miles away. That friend is someone close to me, a very close one and this is my first time to experience such a heartbreaking goodbye. It was more heartbreaking than most of my breakups combined. 







If I could fly
I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything
Just ask me to
Pay attention
I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only♪



I miss you Darling. :(
and it's so distressing that missing you won't bring you back.





Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts