Ingrid Michaelson "Can't Help Falling in Love"

I know I say this a lot, but this song right here is my all time favorite !
I lost count on how many times this song has been revived and covered but Ingrid Michaelson's rendition is by far my most favored rendition. It's also used from the movie "Like Crazy", I really really want to have this song played on my wedding day and have a slow-dance with my husband. But really dear future husband, if you happen to be reading this, do take notes hihihi :DD


I'm also currently loving Kenzie Nimmo and Harris Heller's cover! not to mention the chemistry between these two. Nakakainggit -___-





♪♫Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?♪♫








Grace~


Comments

Popular Posts