Harry Styles "Sign of the Time"


Been a huge fan of Harry Styles since One Direction days, 
and it makes more sense to me now. He really is better off solo.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge 1D fan but his music is just too beautiful compare to the pop music the group used to sing. 

And it's finally here!
Sign of the Time is sad, poetic and too heavy. The song makes me feel emotional ;__; and makes me want to feel every emotions there is. 
It has an 80's vibe which added more character into it. 
I like how Harry is taking the world with his own music. Not singing about sex and drugs.
He is a breath of fresh air in the music scene and I tell you, he's gonna get bigger than this !

THIS.IS.PERFECTION.





♪♫Just stop your crying
It’s a sign of the times
Welcome to the final show...
Hope you’re wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good♪♫



Grace~




Comments

Popular Posts