Masasa Beach Experience + Anniversary Trip

Oh hi there !
Look at me trying to be active on my blog (which is a good thing!)


Me, together with my man and my sister headed off to Masasa Beach to have our quick escapade from the city life. oh and I know you guys don't care hahaha but we're actually there to celebrate my man and I's first anniversary fyi #cheesy and yeah my sister thirdwheeled on us! Loveyou Sissy! ♥ We've been dreading to go to a beach that is budget friendly and somewhere that is not overly crowded. Upon Bryan's researched, a lot of peeps recommended Masasa Beach located in Batangas. Budgeting for almost Php1,000 only in exchange for a breathtakingly beautiful paradise, now who wouldn't want that right ? (I'll breakdown our expenses below for your reference)


Our actual anniversary date is October 30 (a not so convenient date to travel/celebrate coz of the "undas"/holiday season)
 thanks babe btw -_- with so many people wanting to go home to their late loved ones, I dated it a day early on 29-30 (overnight).
He got in contact with Sir Donald, who owns a transient house in Tingloy for our homestay. Everything sure is settled !


Come October 29, 2017.
Packed and ready for the trip, we went to Buendia Terminal at 3am. Fearing the amount of passengers piling up in line (because again undas ya'll ) but to our surprise there was none!
The terminal was not even jampacked like what I had expected. So with a huge relief, we hopped into the bus and slept our way through Batangas. It was around 5 am in the morning when we reached Batangas Central Terminal. 
The locals were so helpful! There were actually jeepneys waiting there so we rode the one with the Anilao Port Route. It was an hour travel from the terminal to port and from there we paid Php30 for the environmental fee. Listed our names for the registration on the boat and off we went.





at Anilao 





Again, another hour for the boat ride, we paid Php80 fare from Anilao Port to Tingloy. I was lowkey freaking out coz the ocean scares me. Yep, deep blue see is one of the many fears I have :3







From Tingloy we made our way to Pirasan where our transient house was located. We paid Php120 for the tricycle ride. Little did we know, we can actually save that tricycle fare if we hadn't rode the wrong boat. There was a different pier aside from the one that we got off at which was a walking distance from our transient. Anyways, it's all good still. 

This is the mini pier that I was talking about fyi :3

There Nanay Marilyn, the caretaker/host of our transient was waiting. 
She welcomed us and even helped us with our stuff. T^T
We stayed for a night there for only Php300/head. Her family was so welcoming too! I'm so not used to being treated like a VIP so I was so shy :3
But damn that hospitality. !! She offered to cook the rice that we had brought with us and served us sinigang coz the ones we have were only canned goods. ;__;

We took a quick nap before heading off to Masasa Beach!! 
Nanay Marilyn's son Kuya Janjan took us to the beach with yet another boat ride. 







Kuya Janjan even helped us pitch our tent ;___;
They were so maasikaso grabe, that's the one thing I've noticed.
They really do make the guests feel welcome ♥


and the photo op started hahahahaha! like the tourist we are!





For Php20/head you can enjoy unlimited photo sesh with this sand art!

The ocean's water is pristine and clearer than my eyesight :3



Swimming time !
Pakapalan na talaga bes. 
I know I look like Ursula. Don't worry I bodyshamed myself no need for you to judge -_- but in all seriousness, this is the first time I wore a swimsuit in a beach. I felt anxious but I couldn't careless. 
I was there to have fun, not be judged by those intriguing stares. 
I hope you had a good view of my ass while you're at it. hahahahahaq
 PS: Us plus women, shouldn't be ashamed of our body. We got the right junk all in the right places lolol *winks*

My boyfriend turned into an instagram boyfriend in a day!
Doing a badass job for a beginner hahaha! 
Landian coz it's our anniv celebration trip. ♥


and here we have our thirdwheel sister enjoying her own little world being dramatic at the shore. 

We also tried Snorkeling for only Php100/head ! What a bargain for an hour of sneak peeking into the ocean's treasures. 

and yes your girl was freaking out the whole time.
One for the fact that Manong took us into somewhat the farthest part yet from the shore that I've ever been. 
Second, was the deep blue eerie scary sea. 
Third, was the thought that I might get bitten by sharks. Yep. My anxiety level was at its peak when I throw myself into the waters. >_<
But none of those stopped me from enjoying the beautiful coral reefs underneath. We were able to see some gigantic pawikans !! It was so close we nearly touched!!

I must say, I was able to conquer my fear. 
But that doesn't mean it's permanently gone xD maybe little by little.

So back at the shore, we took pics again since we're about to go back to our inn. 







and here's a reminder that I was there. ♥


It's now time to go home...



The next day, we bid our farewells to Nanay Marilyn and headed on our way.
But first, breakfast! We tried eating at this carinderia at Anilao Port and my sister recommended the Lomi Batangas. It's so yummy! and for only Php40!



and now I'm ending this post with the photo of our good old sister hahaha ! 
Thank you for coming with us despite the fact that you're gonna be a thirdwheel. I love you ate♥ 


Here's a breakdown of our expenses:


•Bus Fare 
Manila(Buendia LRT Station-Batangas vice versa)= Php 157 x 2=314

•Jeepney to Anilao Port= Php37 x 2= Php74
•Environmental Fee = Php30
•Boat Ride= Php80 x 2 =Php160
•Transient Overnight Stay = Php300/head 

*Important Note: Camping overnight is prohibited, visitors are only allowed to pitch tents until 7PM. And please, please be a responsible human. Don't liter everywhere and make sure you don't leave your trash and personal belongings.

Optional:
•Snorkeling = Php100/head
They also offer island hopping but we didn't try it.
Note: Food not included. 

Total Expenses: Php978

This is our itinerary:

•3:00 AM-5:00 AM= LRT Buendia Station- Batangas Central Terminal
•5:30 AM-6:30 AM= Terminal to Anilao Port
•7:30 AM-8:30 AM= Boat Ride to Tingloy
•8:30 AM-9:50 AM= Tricycle Ride to Pirasan where our transient is located
•9:00 AM-12 PM= Lunch and a little rest at our transient
•12:30 PM-12:40 PM= Boat ride to Masasa Beach from the transient
•1:00 PM-6:00 PM= Aura sa Beach lol
•6:30 PM-7:00 PM= Walked from Masasa back to the transient/ yes you can walk home because it's low tide at night. 
•7:30 PM= Dinner 

-end of the day-

-the next morning-
•6:00 AM-7:00 AM= Boat Ride from Pirasan mini pier to Anilao Port
•7:00 AM-8:00 AM= Breakfast at Anilao
•8:00 AM-10:00 AM= Jeepney Ride to Batangas Terminal plus the heavy traffic
•10:30 AM-12:00 PM= Back in Manila


We have so many travel plans ahead and we're just starting our journey. 
Thank you guys for reading up until here :)
Here's a cookie.



Photo Credit goes to my man ♥♥♥



"It was around 5am of the 30th of October 2017 when I heard the sweetest whisper of an anniversary greeting followed by a kiss that sent chills down my spine".







Grace~


   

Comments

Popular Posts