Quick Blog Post: 3 AM Thoughts


I wish I was better at telling people how I really feel.





"Are you happy?" is such a difficult question. I always said yes, because I have friends, I laugh at jokes, I go out a lot, and have fun. My life is not as bad as it could be, and I don't have terrible problems. It could be worst.

But then, one night at 3 am when I'm alone still awake, lying in bed, thinking about life, I find myself crying my heart out. I convinced myself long ago that nobody will ever like me. I'm used to being alone now but sometimes I'd feel horrible and question everything I have.

And I don't know if I was ever happy at all.






Every night there's a constant reminder that all I have is myself.
I would cry and laugh about how stupid I look.





I really hate blogging at 3 am, I have these weird thoughts running through my mind.


I'm sad.
I'm tired.
I'm lonely.
but it's okay
because I'm
breathing.


I'm one heck of a dramatic, complicated woman.



Grace~


Comments

Popular Posts