Life Update

 I don't have any idea how to start this because it has really been a while since the last time I posted something here but I'm a bit in the mood so I might as well abuse it. Got tons of drafts about life update but never actually posted one because I could never find the will to do so. But today might be different. I will post this the very second I finish!

 So, apparently, I'm staying in here at our office for a year, this was due to the poor internet connection I had at home. I kinda missed doing WFH though and I might go back to it probably next year. so Yaaaay!! ♥


I'd lie if I say life has been kind coz it's not. Living while in the middle of a pandemic is a struggle :( but I'm a little bit relieved that everything is starting to go back to normal. You can pretty much do anything if you are fully vaccinated. A far cry from the way it was before but we're slowly getting there.

So what have I been doing lately? I'm hooked into reading webtoons especially historical genres! I'm a huge 2D simp now. If it's not an anime character I'm simping over, it's a manhwa dude hahaha! I think I may have entirely lost interest in real men lol jk! But seriously, that's how I spend most of my free time. I also study Korean and Japanese but I have to be honest, I lack motivation to continue T^T How am I gonna be fluent if I keep on slacking off? -_- I still practice ukulele but not as much I have used to. 


I've been wanting to go somewhere far, to a beach or to Baguio just to unwind. Working here nonstop without vacation got me sooo mentally drained. I have this strong urge to do a quick breather. Truthfully, this is suffocating. I would had breakdowns a couple of times but I think with all the happening lately, I cannot be the only one who feel this way every now and then. Everyone's mental health was put to test the moment the pandemic happened. And if there are two things I've learned from all of these are, 1. it's okay to cry. It's okay to be weak and vulnerable. We are all entitled to what we feel. And to 2. to be accepting of something you know is beyond your control. 


Holidays are coming! Which means I'm also gonna be a year older. Hopefully be wiser like what I would always tell myself! I mean don't you find it odd how nothing much has changed but whenever you look back, everything is different? Right? that's how I know I've grown. 


Currently, I'm listening to Ari's PoV and I've been squeezing in "You" Season 3 on my free time as well! Things have been fun. 


I'll see you around!




Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts