How My March Went







 April is here, now I could joke about getting myself a man for April Fools but we all know my love life is already a big ass joke as it is so better to skip that one for now. 🤡 

Not a lot went on for March just me switching jobs and starting a new one. I prayed so hard and waited patiently for this job to be a reality and I'm just so stoked to be here😭. Still have some sepanx for my previous company since I made incredible friends but this job is something I've been waiting to hear back about for months lol A little sacrifice for your own growth wouldn't hurt! 


So going back to our monthly blog entry. 

I met up with my friends/former colleagues! It's been over a year since we all gathered like this. We had lunch at 102 Izakaya and then stayed at UCC Park Cafe. To cap off our night, we went to Rock Star KTV where we sang K-pop songs while having alcohol, ofc! 


and we had our photo taken at a photo booth.💖

On the 2nd week of March, met another set of friends namely, the Virgins/ my musically inclined friends! nvm the name we just like talking about grown-up stuff if not, music. Bill rented this Tarpauline Swimming Pool and had it set up at their house. A quick dip to escape the summer heat. We had grilled pork liempo, scallops, buttered shrimp, oysters, chicken wings and of course, you guessed it right, SOJU!!! Pitched a tent too! Then spent the next morning doing karaoke and playing the ukulele. 


Another quick gala with yet another set of friends lol my social energy might be running out at this point but I just missed them. Videocall isn't just enough. Got some desserts at The French Baker where we sat and talked through some life updates. The usual bardagulan !

More weekend gala:

I've been frequently visiting a local cafe in our area, "Bijou" that they gave me a loyalty card haha! Try their Pesto and Salted Caramel Milk Tea with 50% sugar. They're so good. Also got to try Pick Up Coffee's Matcha Latte, a bit sweet for my liking but not that bad. I've tasted worse. Oh and Doppio's Matcha is bomb. Never expected it to be THAT good. You can actually taste the green tea in it. Got to eat Chicken Quesadilla again from El Poco at Taft. Yaaaaay!


With all the eating I've been doing, it's no surprise I'm gaining weight again. YES! Sadly I need to go back to my green tea era and one meal a day. 


Lastly, my bestie, Gail has been sending me these Red Velvet cookies. It's not yet up for sale so she's been mailing her "reject" batches over to me. Idk how she calls it still "not perfect" when this is already winning me over. Probably a baker's thing. I'm so sorry, White Chocolate Oatmeal, I may have found my new favorite. Better watch out guys. THIS IS GOOD.


On the other note, thank you for trusting my taste buds!!! my tummy is happy lol

Now going onto my Netflix Department:

I was sooo productive. Watched "Murdaugh Murders: A Southern Scandal" a true crime documentary that revolves around a very influential, and prominent family in South Carolina. 


Another crime docu, "The Raincoat Killer: Chasing a Predator in Korea" is the widely known man-hunt for Yoo Young-chul, a psychopath serial killer, sex offender, and cannibal who was responsible for 20 murders in South Korea in 2000s. He's now currently on death row which he truly deserves! Killing all those innocent women, my heart goes out to all of you. 😔



Now moving on, I was able to step back from watching true crime stories and squeeze in "The Glory". I'm all for revenge and this show satisfied the mad woman in me. For context, this is about a woman who seeks revenge after being bullied in school. See kids? Bullying is never cool. Be nice, that won't kill you. 

Also the first K-drama I've watched in so long. Gosh, they're always top-tier! Quality acting, plot, and cinematography. Pinoys would always say support local but cheating stories are getting so old now. They need to come up with something unique. Maria Clara was good though! Fidel ftw!


btw, I got a Disney+ subscription too which means no more missing out on Disney movies and rom-com films.

Took advantage of it so I watched "Princess Diaries 1&2", Ughh young Anne Hathaway looks so divine and beautiful😍 "The Little Mermaid (always my fave Disney childhood movie)", and "Encanto".

Was also able to squeeze in "What's Your Number" "The Proposal", and "What Happens in Vegas". the top cliche rom-com I KNOWWW?? I wasn't kidding when I told you I was so productive. Also opted to see the romance genre because watching true crime can get boring at times. 

and now I'm currently on Season 3 with "How I Met Your Mother". I'm not one to binge-watch a long-running series like this one. In fact, I just clicked on this one out of boredom but gosh this is sooo entertaining and funny! I tried watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S before but for some reason stopped. Don't call me out on it! Maybe I'll give it another run soon but for now, I'm digging HIMYM!



Lastly, the much-awaited part 3 of the Final Season of Attack on Titan is out! It's a 1-hour long episode. Can't stress how much I badly want to see the ending but gotta give MAPPA Studio some credit! They animated it so well.😭😭😭 I missed seeing Levi on-screen gosh, it's been so long!





Most Played Songs this Month:
1.) How Many Things - Sabrina Carpenter
2.) Tornado Warnings - Sabrina Carpenter
3.) Fall in Love Alone - Stacey Ryan
4.) Cupid Twin Ver. - Fifty Fifty
5.) All Of The Girls You Loved Before - Taylor Swift


April will be another busy month! just thinking about it makes me tired already but I'm living in the moment and I'm just grateful for everything, always. 🙏


hey I'm sleepy so I'll end it here. 
I'll be seeing you in my next blog.
Hint: another failed relationship story lol coz why tf not



xoxo
Grace












 













Comments

Popular Posts