May 2024 Blog Diary


Hi kids, May was perhaps the busiest month to date! Mom will break it down one by one on this blog. 



In the first week, I watched JANNABI's debut concert in Mall of Asia! FOR FREE!! All thanks to the Korean Cultural Center for bringing them here to the Philippines. I stumbled upon their song "For Lovers Who Hesitate" from a playlist when I felt down and heartbroken a few years ago. I became obsessed that I would even play their songs on my ukulele. 

FULL BLOG POST HERE!!!


Also shoutout to my friend, Yoyo who still tagged along despite not knowing the band! We had dinner at Pound x Flatterie right after. 


In the second week, we had a mini-reunion with my high school classmates. My dear darling, Feli who migrated to the US also went home. She was actually the one behind all this, booked the villa and I was mostly in charge of inviting people. 

It was fun! Especially knowing their progress in life. Funny how a decade can change a person. 10 years is a long time and I'm happy and proud to see them all thriving!

SAGLIT VILLA STAYCATION FULL BLOG HERE!

After an overnight stay, the next morning we went to BGC to check in at our Airbnb located in Uptown Park Suites. Yup, the fun didn't stop there. This time though, I was only with my best friend, Bill, and my darling, Feli. We stayed there for 2 nights. I will be making a separate blog for this too lol


On the 3rd week of  May, my family and I attended my nephew's birthday celebration in Pangasinan. It was also a family get-together. They rented out a resort in Kabaleyan Cove. 

It was so hot that day! I felt like I was melting!!

But everyone had fun despite the long travel. Yuh my butt hurts so bad lol but it was lovely to be reunited with my relatives. 


I thought of dropping by to Baguio but my bank account aggressively said, "DI KA TALAGA TITIGIL???" so I went home, with a heavy heart. :(((

Last week of May, my Tita Lolit (mom's sister) whom we hadn't seen in 5 years flew out to Manila for a wedding and asked me and my sister to meet. It was such a precious reunion for me. This aunt helped my mom financially during our college years. Because of her, we were able to graduate on time. When I looked at her, I just couldn't help but see my mom. She resembles Atunton so much and it made me miss her more. :( 

We had dinner at Abe in BGC. We chitchat about our lives while my nephew warmed up to her. They were so cute and my aunt looked prettier and happier. I just know she's in a better place in her life right now. I mean who wouldn't? we all thought she would grow old alone but she married 2 years ago at 60 years old!! I'm happy and relieved that she's being taken care of. I guess no matter how strong and independent you think you are, at the end of the day, we all need someone to call our "home".  That's why I don't lose hope kids, Your dad will come around. lol

After dinner, we stayed at CBTL for a quick coffee since it's been raining the whole day. Yes, unfortunately, the rainy season has begun. Nobody likes the overly humid weather we had this summer but I wish the rain would chill tf down. It's only been 2 days of nonstop rain but we're already getting typhoon names up on the news. Ughhh

I love you Tita! I hope we can visit you next time in Bacolod. Til next time :)

A busy May indeed! I barely even had time to go to the gym in between. I'd be lying if I said I was religiously going this month because I was out and about and even at home, I'd prefer to lie down. Wow. My motivation is nowhere to be found. Already??? just after a month?? lol what happened

Nah, I have to pick up my pace. Pls, self!!! SHUTA KA UMAYOS KA!!


anyway, going to our Netflix Department

First one was, "Love Stalker, Killer" - probably the most mind fucked true crime story I've ever watched. The plot twists will shock you. Just goes to show that you really can't trust anyone. Even when you share the bed with them. 



Second was, "The Indrani Mukerjea Story: Buried Truth" - I have so many questions than answers after finishing this crime series. Is Vidhi just sided with her mom because she has all the money? Is Mekhail telling us more than he knows? Where is Rahul? I'm pretty sure Indrani was the suspect and I don't understand how she was out on a bail. She showed no remorse at all!



Third was, "Till Murder Do Us Part: Soering vs. Haysom". This one was utterly disturbing and brutal. I couldn't imagine that someone was capable of executing a complete and well-thought-out plan to kill their parents. Like how does your brain work?



Lastly, I started watching a K-drama called, Queen of Tears" since it was gaining popularity on social media. Tbh, it was a little predictable and just your usual kdrama with so much kilig with a little suspense on the side but I expected more! It was nice to see KSH again though, Alpachupapi pa din!!1M/10 pagsisilbihan!!



Also, I went back on watching Modern Family after a little break! 



Top Songs of this Month


That's everything. 
Bye


xoxo
Grasya

Comments

Popular Posts