How My September Went


Welcome! If you're here to snoop into my life, you've come to the right place. I say so much shit here like I owe the world an explanation for everything I do. Here, I document my life, little wins, disappointments, and failures, and if the movie and book "A Series of Unfortunate Events" were a person, that would be me. 


So Hi. 

I hope you will enjoy your stay. I'm a couple of months late but who reads this anyway, right????

As you all know, September is also the beginning of every Pinoy's Christmas LOL. I could hear my dad already blasting Christmas carols off his phone. Takes me back to that time when we still reside in Manila and Mom is still alive. We'll have every Christmas decors out. My brother and I usually decorate the Christmas Tree, while my mom and dad put up the grass in the corner of the ceiling with ornaments and lights. Christmas used to be my favorite holiday. But it gets sadder, duller, and boring as the years go by. Maybe it's because I'm getting older too. Priorities have changed and life moves so swiftly.


Going back to the September blog. In the first week, we threw Stevie a birthday surprise at Tuan-Tuan. His girlfriend, Gail had asked us this favor a few weeks before little did she know she'd be engaged to him the very next day lol Congratulations to this newly engaged couple!!! 

On the 3rd week, I dragged another friend, Mina to come with me while I had my laptop fixed lol in return, we had dinner with a little pampering on the side. We took videos, photos and had soo much fun! 


My friends and I were supposed to watch the Circus Music Festival on the 30th but was later rescheduled due to non-stop rain. The funny thing was, we already booked an Airbnb near the location to save ourselves some time on traveling. So despite the concert being canceled, we still all agreed to proceed with the booking. Sayaaaang yun! We won't be able to refund it na. Full Blog will be posted soon. (kapag sinipag hehe)



On another note, I was rushed to the ER at 2 a.m. due to some difficulty in breathing, I also felt my arms up to my jaws going numb. The doctors ruled it out as Acid Reflux. But I was goddamn scared, I thought that would be the end for me. I was staying over at my friends in Manila when that happened so I was away from my family. Had to call them one by one to let them know if something were to happen, at least alam nila, literal nag bibilin na ako! Since then, my life has changed. 



I have never been hospitalized since I was a kid. Aside from the annual APEs my companies required us to undergo, my health was doing good. Nothing to be worried about, until that day. I quit vaping and the nicotine withdrawal was sooo bad. Subconsciously put my focus on food instead. I did gain some weight to cope. If I'm not eating I'd feel the strong urge to vape and that went on for a couple of weeks. As of writing, the nicotine addiction has definitely gone. It's the additional weight gain that I'm struggling to get rid of now. Grabe life! Why u gotta be so hard??? So that is my current agenda, to get my body back on track. Sana lang magawa ko lol I was in my thinnest last year!! 

But heyy the bottom line is I made it, I'm still alive. 



Now onto my Netflix department, 

I've been really into series recently. I've watched "Dead to Me", and "Santa Clarita Diet" which both got canceled for some reason. Total bummer! coz I enjoyed those shows. 

Another series that I enjoyed was "Peaky Blinders" which wasn't typically my type of genre coz they're all about Mafia, guns, actions, and bloody British/Irish accents, more actions. But this girl stayed despite her being clueless 70% of the time. Tommy made me stay hehe. He was such a badass. I just love how Cillian portrayed him, they cast the perfect actor for the role.

I wasn't expecting to see Marshall Eriksen and Mike Hannigan together in a film but they starred in the movie, "I Love You, Man", it was okay, I just can't look at them without seeing the characters they portrayed in their sitcoms LOL


Top Songs for this Month

1.) Glue Song - Beabadoobee

2.) Norman Fucking Rockwell - Lana Del Rey

3.) Shake it Out - Florence + The Machine 

4.) The Pool - Stephen Sanchez

5.) Wave to Earth - Bad


That is pretty much it. Oh, and I'll be publishing the backlogs one by one so stay tuned.  


xoxo

Grace












Comments

  1. Damn. Please take care of yourself. 😞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts