Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon The Blueberry Star: Graduation story

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Graduation story

Probably the most strenous month of my school life. Tons of deadlines, the final exams, the paperworks etc. etc. I've reached the point where I feel like giving up on everything. It's just too hard. At the very last minute of deliberation, I was informed that my name could be removed out of the graduating list because of the denied accreditation of the subject that I took outside of our college. I was clearly devastated. 


Our College Dean helped us through that hard phase so in the end, I was allowed to graduate. T^T if it wasn't for her help I wouldn't be here telling you all this.


Now onto the actual day! 

Upon arriving at the venue.
My gang~




Mom and Dad ;____; thank you from the bottom of my kokoro <3




Getting ready to enter Plenary Hall!! 





Photo with this tiny little girl!! 



Le one of the boys hahaha !! 

Photo with my dear classmates! I actually have no idea I was the only girl sitting -____-

And this guy who played such a huge role on helping me with my grade related stuffs, thank you Renz! 

Finally, the ceremony started. 

I could still remember how nervous I was upon going up the stage because of the heels I'm wearing and the only thing on my mind that time was "Don't effin' trip". 

Gladly, I managed to pull myself together and walked smoothly during my turn. 


First photo of us taken after the ceremony! 


My "graduate-laugh" xD
The one I'm most thankful to, our College Dean, Mrs. Suarez!! I wouldn't be there at the hall accepting my diploma without your help. T^T
*group hug* 

Including this photo because I looked human that day! ;____; 

And my fave photo of us among 190+ photos of our graduation. I love you guys!! We made it ! #FriendshipGoals 


After the Graduation Ceremony we had a mini celebration with my fam. :) 




I'll no longer make this a lengthy and dramatic entry because I believe I've already said the things that I wanted to say. And if there's one thing I really want right now. It would be a job hahaha !! Because I'm officially unemployed lol ! 

Thanking the people behind this tremendous success! You know who you are ~ 




~►Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment