Mama's Birthday Celebration

This birthday celebration is probably one of the most unforgettable because our clan (from le father's side) came to celebrate with us! It was actually a week earlier before the actual birthday of my mom, we had to make it advanced so everyone can join us. Since we're always the ones who pays a visit, they haven't been here for ages so it's such a rare sight! 


My mom looks so happy! I love that smile Atunton! :D



 We also had a few drinks with my cousins. I'm the oldest of them all yet the smallest TTUTT how could you?



We sang her a happy birthday song in which she ended up as an awkward turtle who didn't know what to do hahaha ! My mom isn't really used to this type of celebrations. 
Sorry for revealing your age mom hahaha ! You don't look 48 at all, trust me !

This looks like a portrait <3 and I'm loving it.

One of the things I'm most happy about was when Mamay showed up at our house. She doesn't like traveling anymore because of her age, and I feel bad because it did make her sick :( I really appreciate her presence that day. Well I do appreciate everyone's presence so no problem here hihihi ~ 

I love you Mamay ! :) 

Eating, drinking and taking photos in between hahaha ! Multitasking at its finest lol

With my father's sister, Tita Alice. And yes, I'm this big already hahaha ! Kain pa more!


It's mom's birthday yet all you got to see was our faces lol ! Well she's having drinks with my Aunts and Uncles outside of our house hahaha ! And we had our own too. So kaniya kaniya kami mga ganon xD 

I wish we can always have celebrations like this, where everyone is happy. My mom is very thankful to all of them and so do I. I truly appreciate everyone's effort for coming to our little home, for making time to celebrate with us and for reminding us that we're all family here. 



Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts