My Very First Blog Entry !



It’s the first month of the year. I have a lot of New Year’s Resolutions running through my head like going on a strict diet, saving money, or anything that relates to “self-improvement”, for the past years, I attempted those but failed in the end as it requires a lot of self discipline, but there were those times when I almost succeed on doing it ! But I still lacked in a lot of departments that’s why I failed. 

I don’t really pressure myself because I know that those resolutions will only be good for a week or so  But since it’s New Year and there’s this popular saying “New Year, New Me”, then I should really turn myself into a better person ! 




 That’s probably one of the reasons, why I’m writing this now and blogging. 
I’m still indecisive on what I’m going to blog about since I’m a beginner but we’ll go there. I still have a lot of things to learn about this. Also, I want to improve my writing and communicating skills! It will help me alot. But what I’m most interested in is everything that relates to being cute haha !

 Honestly speaking, I want to blog about fashion (though I’m not a fashionista), Japan (though I haven’t been there), so since I’m hopeless hahaha ! I’ll just blog about my dreams and my journey !
These are some of the things that I want to achieve this year:


  • Have a passport
  • Lose a little weight (make sure it won't fail this time)
  • Pass all my subjects (not so sure about that)
  • Focus on self improvement 
  • Be more organized and productive 
  • Overcome my shyness and be fearless (except for ghosts, never gonna happen)
  • Meet new people who share the same positive outlooks in life
  • Become an achiever
  • Be Stronger 
  • Do things wholeheartedly 
  • Explore more places (though I've no sense of direction)
  • Read. read. read
  • Write (update my stories and blogs)
  • Discover exciting hobbies (like eating metals and walking on fire) lol no ! 
  • Enjoy solitariness 
  • Renovate my room
  • Think out of the box
  • Try to look at negative things in a positive way
  • Save more money (hardest thing among this list -__-)


I wonder If I can really accomplish it all. Gonna be a hard year for me :D 
Anyways, I hope this will be a good start for all of us ! I wonder what life has in store for me ? 
Let’s all be a better person than we were before !


~►Grace

Comments

Popular Posts