Art Karnival: Boysen Color Play

Last June, Boysen participated at SM North's event, Art Karnival with their Boysen Mix and Match Color Play Set-Up. 


It's the most colorful maze I've ever seen with their bright colors making the white vibe of the mall look dull.

My friend Edz and I tried it coz why not :p and above all, it's free!!



Upon entering this sugoii af maze, you'll find blocks these cubes filled with different shapes and colors.

 she does look happy choosing lolol
Even though she preferred the violets only- her fave color. 






It was so fun yet confusing coz I got stuck on what color to choose X.X 
I wanna have them all but they only allow three blocks. 




 we totally blend in with our hair colors wtf I just noticed it now xD

After 12400646422 years, we finally made up our minds on what to use.
So for the second round, PAINTING TIME!

Colors for painting looked so used na coz it's almost their pack up time when we signed up. :(

and this was our finished product!
Edz's looks so artistic while mine looks like it was made by a 2 yr old baby T^T
and for that, I wanna thank Boysen for simply reminding me how awful I am in arts. 

Nevertheless, worth a try! :))


Aside from the customization, they offer other free activities such as Photo Sticker Printing and VR Experience for more intense palette sight seeing!
All for free guysss!


Kudos to the Boysen Team for this wonderful brief escape from the blunt world. Edz and I had so much fun, nakakabata kase para kaming tanga tawa lang ng tawa kkkkk. #youngatheart





Til' here na lang!
See you on my next entry guys..
Wuvyuuuuu >///< 








Grace~


Comments

Popular Posts