December 2017

Hey guys! 
I finally have the time to sit down and make this blog after a very strenuous Holiday season. 

This will be a long entry so if you're here to waste another good 5 minutes of your time, then just continue reading :)
As what I've said, Christmas is my all time fave holiday, but that doesn't mean I'm free to relax and enjoy it to my heart's content. Coz I'm an adult now and we don't do chill and enjoy huhuhuhu

nevertheless, despite my busy work schedules. MUST.MAKE.TIME.FOR.BABE.
and off we went!




We decided to have dinner at Dohtonbori! 


Tried their Best Seller Hamburg Cheese Steak!
My cheese lover heart *Q*
 HEAVEN ♥
AND AN ANGEL.




My first ever Crepe !♥

And just in time for Fireworks Display!

2016 Christmas was the worst Christmas of my life because that's the first holiday without my mom. I feel like I lost my soul somewhere when she left. We didn't even put up our Christmas tree, just a normal, boring day. 
But, I was feeling like I have to do something for 2017 holiday season.
Mom would probably like it too ♥
Slowly, I started preparing, bought some decorations and we set up the tree.
Hoarded at Daiso Japan!!

I've gotten to the point where I don't care if I can't buy anything for myself, as long as the people I love have their gifts. This Christmas, I wanna make the people I love happy. Even just giving small tokens of appreciation, just enough for them to feel loved and tell you, I've never felt this contentment and happiness in my life the moment I handed them out their gifts T^T. 
I wish I can always see their smiles ♥ 
 Never have I ever seen our Christmas Tree this full !!
So pretty I'm in love !

December 7 was my brother's birthday ! We set up a little celebration for our dear bunso ♥ Kapag mayaman na si ate, I'll give you a grand celebration okay ?
For now, this is all I can give you hahaha Lab lab ka namin :)


and uggh it's that time of the month again, that Annual Christmas Party of the company. G na G na naman ang Ate nyo sumayaw. -_- 
A company's Christmas Party is all fun and games until you are forced to participate for a group performance. Wow T^T 
Nevertheless, we both enjoyed the night. 
I tried curling ma hurrr too !


BEST PART= THIS SUSHI BAR





My group won second place for our performance !! Not bad :D

My favorite people ! 




Then Christmas came. 
Thank you to everyone who gave me these ♥


Second Christmas Together ♥
Here's to more Christmas of being together !!


For the random part:

Here are some goodies from Japan! Arigatouu !


I bought some makeups too.
Thank you Ynah for the lippies and for the eyeshadow stick !

Saw this lippie from a Facebook post so I bought myself one !
This is a new shade as I always wear pink or red.I always knew nude colors wasn't for me. AND I'M FUCKING RIGHT.

A couple of days before New Year's Eve, I had a sudden meet up with my friends! Hi Aya and Ynah!


Our time was so short ! Wish we could've stayed and make more chika T^T




and on a separate week, Bryan and I had dinner date. Yay !
I post a lot huhu but I rarely see him T__T 


and that food from Mystic Messenger... 
I didn't get to reach that part coz 2 days into the game when I decided to quit hahaha ain't nobody got time and data in the world for that.
but this is good !!


I'm ending this post with an over exposure photo of meee I know I gotta chill with the filters xD and heyy if you guys have read up until here, here's a cookie!


Really hope my 2018 will be a year full of chances and more open doors for everyone. I wish you guys will have a prosperous New Year !
Own 2018 yáll !!


Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts