October 2018

October was a busy month for me, work-wise. It made me preoccupied and it's one of the reasons why I was not able to blog since September. 

Anyways, I will be posting more entries for the following weeks so keep posted. 


Okay so here's how my October went. 

Roi and I went glamping for the first time at The BLOC Campsite located in Cavinti, Laguna. I will make a separate blog post about the whole experience and expenses since this entry is for my October highlights only. 

I hope this photo is enough for now. 
Will probably publish it after this one, so wait for it!

So aside from hustling from work, I was able to squeeze some time off and went to this cafe near my work place. Sweet Flour, to well cure my sweet tooth cravings.

October was also my Daddy's birthday ! :)
Nothing beats a family lunch out. 




And this Matcha flavored ice cream for my Matcha Hunt Series!
So happy matcha is spreading like a virus lol 


Call me busy lol but that is how my October went. 

I'm pretty positive November will be eventful though!! #excited


See you guys on my next blog ~






 Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts