How My December Went


December, what can I say? you are one heck of a handful month! 

Kicking it off with my dear nephew's Baptism. It was a smooth event overall. Being one of the people in charge could be a little stressful but I'm thankful it ended the way we all planned it to. 

 until Bogart started crying so bad at the reception. He just wouldn't stop. Poor baby probably was too overwhelmed with all the crowd, and noise. 





The fun part: Photobooth!!!

Some of my faves! ♥





Syempre di papakabog dapat may solo. Kain lang kayo dyan lol


Again...
Baka lang di nyo napansin
Okay, Imma shut my mouth na hehe

 moving on...

Finally met my workmates at my new job! We are all working remotely so we never had a chance to see each other but here we all are, in flesh! 

Thank you, Skye for this cute notepad!!! ♥♥ I did not prepare anything but my appetite that day ;__; Also quick shoutout to TL for driving me home, and to madam who wasn't able to go. Would've been a bomb if we were complete! Yall three are the ones I trust the most lolol I'll see you soon. 

PS. had probably 5 glasses of cocktails coz what tf do u do when it's unlimited? You get as many shots as you want. 



My cousin and I were just casually doing some last Christmas shopping and the next thing we knew, we were buying tickets for the last full show of "Violent Night". A Christmas film about a badass Santa Claus! Always dreamed of roaming around an empty mall, and getting everything I want for free. This kind of satisfies it, not the getting free stuff though, I wish I could but that will put me behind the bars lol



And as if I wasn't being random enough, I cut my own bangs again. And the fact that I know I'm going to regret it yet still went ahead with it amazes me the most. You never really learn, self. 


My birthday falls in December too. My friends and I had an advance celeb dinner at "Orange Bucket". I'm not really a huge fan of seafood since 1.) I'm kind of allergic, and 2.) I'm a dumbass who couldn't eat shell food the right way. It was a fun experience though, just a bit pricey for me. 

Thank you for the cake, TL and RK!


And now that we're talking about my birthday, allow me to rant since this thought has been on my mind for the longest time. December babies, I know you can relate to this. So as you all know, my birthday is just 5 days before Christmas and nothing hurts more than your special day being overshadowed by a major holiday. Emotionally, it sucks. Throwing a birthday party is such a damn hassle too. Every single one of your friends has plans too because again, it's the holiday season. It's not even about me getting presents on my day. It's time you want to spend with the people you care about, and they know it's your birthday but couldn't set aside a day to celebrate it with you. It's not like your birthday is going to be moved to a new date, right? The thought of your special day being skipped, and forgotten because of Christmas feels like hell. Tbh, I'd rather spend quality time than get all material and shit but I'm always never celebrated. That's the point.

 It hurts more as a kid than an adult but you just can't shake this off in your head entirely. Trust me, by this time, I get it. Not everyone has the same heart as you. I'm so dramatic for saying these but oh well like what I would always tell myself, "it is what it is". Don't get me wrong, I appreciate people who take their time to spend my day with me. Matter of fact, I became more appreciative of those who make time with all the busyness the holiday brings. Sending hugs to everyone who shares the same sentiments as me. Perhaps, I'm just really big on birthdays. 


 

This year's Christmas was a little dull and honestly, it gets more boring as the year goes by. I enjoyed all the cooking and prepping with my cousins and Tita more than the actual Christmas Eve. Some gifts that I ordered online didn't arrive on time too. On the brighter side though, it was still fun giving out your presents and seeing all their faces, and reactions. Just a little gesture to make them feel loved this holiday. ♥ I got so much love for these people huhuhu and I will not get tired of wrapping up gifts myself because ghorl wdym?! it's fucking therapeutic!!!! 

Happy Birthday, Papa Jesus. MBTC.


Thanks, everyone for the gifts. :)


self-portraits because if my Christmas wasn't rocking it, at least my black mesh Big Bird-ish outfit is. 

I'm celebrating another Birthday!

It's my baby's Birthday! HBD Levi, take me to your world. Willing maging titan basta ikaw ang fafaslang hehe

Apparently, Christmas wasn't so bad after all. Spent it watching Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie on Netflix!!!!!!!! It felt like cheating but Gojo looked so dashing! Missed seeing him on screen. The movie was so good, exactly what I've read from the manga. Yuta so OP shet. Watched it while sipping hot chocolate. Chef's kiss ♥



Now that we're talking about weeb stuff, I was also in the middle of catching up, Spy X Family, and the newly released Gudetama. Ugh that cute, tiny, lazy egg!!

Took a break from watching crime documentaries, but I did watch "The Volcano: Rescue from Whakaari" which covers the real-life tragedy of Whakaari's eruption in 2019 that killed 22 people. Dude, they got recordings and videos!! You'll hear the tourists screaming in the background. You got these people with their skin literally falling off because of the lava. Tourists still go there for adventure and experience. But if you ask me, I ain't in no way risking my life for a quick trip to an active volcano. HELL NAH. 


Well, that sums up today's blog. I'll be posting my 2022 recap next!

Thanks all!


xoxo

Grace



Comments

Popular Posts