BGC: Premier Sam G + KinokuniyaxFullybooked + The Tokyo Matcha

Oh gosh, I've been slacking off! Sorry guys, yo girl has been busy with life. I have multiple trips planned within the next few months so I'm a little occupied. 

Anywaaaaay 

Had a girl date with le bestaaaayyy 👯She also brought her freshly baked cookies! which I will be making a separate post it deserves!! spoiler though: izz hella good😭😭



Our agenda was to eat at Premier Samgyupsal in BGC. She sent me a Tiktok video of it, and I know you can relate that that's how the yayaan usually starts lol In short, I gave in to the temptation!

So off we went!


We got their unli mix lunch set and sadly we did not even get to finish all of the meat! First serving palang give up na :( Sayaaaang vebs! But we were really full then!



So to lessen our bloatedness lol we walked our way to Mitsukoshi Mall just right across it. 

AND Y'ALL I HIGHKEY FREAKED OUT!

Because it's where the newly opened Kinokuniya x Fully Booked and The Matcha Tokyo are located.

My otaku friends tagged and sent me videos of the said bookstore while my friends who know my undying love for matcha sent me Tiktok videos of the cafe asking me to go try it.

Gaaahd my heart !😢 

Don't you just love it when people remember something you like or are passionate about? 😭😭Thanks, friends!


So I told Gail that I wanted to drop by at Fully Booked. My eyes literally sparkled upon seeing their manga section. I KID YOU NOT, it was shelf after shelf and so on.  They have vast, and I mean REALLY VAST collections of manga on sale.

I've been to some Fully Booked branches and sure they have a manga section but not as big as this. Thank you so much, Kinokuniya for partnering with FullyBooked! This is paradise. 

Went to look for the love of my life.

Found it! 😍😍😍😍😍😍


Also checked my other man. We only cheat in the anime world, not irl!!!

This volume is always sold out online!!! Gojo looking so goddamn handsome here!

My eyes are blessed. 😌

👀

The OG Shoujo manga! Ao Haru Ride!

My childhood!! Card Captor Sakura♥

So many genres to choose from! I even found BL!

They also sell non-English manga copies for a cheaper price too. I mean, if you can read Nihongo then good for you. I might buy one soon just to confuse the shit out of me lolz

Thanks, Gail for being super supportive😭 Being non-otaku, you probably think I'm a weirdo now lolol Lablab mo pa din naman akooo 💖

After fangirling for so long yet not buying anything coz ya know a single manga copy can pay for a samgyup na! Tangina dapat pala di na lang ako nag samgyup WAHAHAHAAHA! Anyway, I did not buy it because I still do not have a shelf to display it on. Perhaps soon!!! 

Then we went to a cafe to have a quick break. 

Charot

Restroom yan mga vebs

Tangina nung CR nila pwede ka maghain ng hapagkainan

But we were shocked when we entered their restroom. Super nakakashala! 

Mirror selfie!


Headed to our last stop.

The Matcha Tokyo

Surprisingly, there were lots of people there even on a weekday. Matcha is really growing here in PH and I'm here for it. YES JAPAN BUILD MORE CAFES HERE PLS!

It's a tiny space by the way but I love how there are plug sockets on every table. That's very Japan! Unlike most cafes here that only have those on specific corners. My phone battery was running low so I was charging it while waiting for our drinks.

You can actually customize your own drink based on the level of bitterness or sugar you prefer. I want to try that too but I think I'll go for the most sought-after drink first before experimenting. That sounds fun though.

I got their GOAT drink, Iced Matcha Latte while Gail got the Matcha Salted Cream Latte. For dessert, we had their Croffle. 



A Php250 for a single regular-sized drink can be a bit pricey. But you are tasting the most authentic green tea you could ever have. I think for me, this is value for money. In all the cafes I went to, my go-to drink is always a green tea latte. I've tasted quite a lot already and nothing beats this. Or perhaps I'm just being biased here idk I'm planning on trying more from their menu if not all HAHA! 

So to all my kadamo friends there, arat na!

And to those who are not fond of the earthy, damo-ish taste of green tea, give it a try. You might be surprised. But if you don't fancy trying it at all, they also offer non-matcha drinks too. 

Before I end this blog, I want to thank Gail for spending time with me and bearing with all my kaartehan sa buhay. It was so nice catching up with you and I'm still amazed how we never run out of topics to talk about despite the unli chika we do through chats. Laging nanganganak and convo hayerp

Love you Bestie!!💕



xoxo
Grace
























































Comments

Popular Posts