How My February Went

 




Long overdue blog but February has been nothing but eventful which I will go through one by one because apparently, this girl got so much time today. 

As we all know, Valentine's Day falls in February, unfortunately. but girls, listen up if you still haven't gotten your period by this time,
Di na cravings yan bhe pa ultrasound ka na 👼

charot

Anywaaaaaaay,


Tried different local cafes near our area, I swear even on a work day, you'll see me taking a quick detour here and there.   

Bijou Cafe- offers buy 1 take one coffe/milkteas! 
Pros: they have different types of pasta on their menu esp. my fave, Pesto!
Cons: it's a small cafe. Not really good with big groups.


King and Queen Tea - also offers b1t1 with literally everything on their menu
Pros: they have various board games and a space to vape! Nuggets, fries, and onion rings are also available
Cons: a single purchase of their drink without availing of their b1t1 promo can be costly. Almost the same price as SB, I think?

Work of Love Cafe - probably my fave amongst all mentioned, their drinks and desserts are unique too! 
Pros: they have a spacious cafe, and you can bring your laptop with you since they have available plug sockets. 
Cons: they're still on soft launch when we visit so they do not have the complete menu yet, but I hope they will sell Pasta too!




and most of the time, I drag my nephew and my sister out to join me. This baby potato is growing up knowing the smell of coffee and tea! I love how he behaves whenever we are in a cafe yes, he cries too, but not the eksaherada gigil kind of cry. He is just probably tired of us adults having to drag his tiny little bum. He liked observing people too!


One random day, I went out alone to treat myself. Had eyelash extensions, ate japanese food, and had Auntie Anne's for dessert. It was lovely and fulfilling♥


In the second week, my friends and I went on our first beach camping trip at Manuel Uy Beach in Calatagan, Batangas! I already made a separate blog post about it so click here to read more!

Di mo kaya yung may pa holding hands, what is jowa when you got friends na pwede mautusan!


By the third week, met up with my Bestie, Gail! She took me to the most authentic Japanese restaurant I've ever been to called, Kikufuji Izakaya located in Little Tokyo, Chino Roces Ave., Makati. And this resto has been around since 1995!! Dude, I was barely a year old when they opened! The food was sumptuous, and it was not that expensive given the fact that what they serve is freshly made and authentic. You'll get your money's worth.

I let Gail order since she has been a regular here, I forgot the names of the ones she got lol but it's all delicious paired up with their free tea! They have sooo many meals on their menu, it's like a mini book. They sell expensive types of alcoholic drinks too! Overall, the place is giving off matandang mayamang hapon na gusto mag lustay ng pera kakainom tapos mambababae vibe. I said what I said!

But what surprised me the most, were the gifts that I got from her. She gave me black loafer mules, a hair clamp, a bracelet, and a love letter! Pwede bang agawin na lang kita kay Stevie lololol 

This is too much! 😭😭😭

But thank you, really. For going out of your way, for thinking of me, and for being such a good friend. I'm soo spoiled shet


We headed straight to Glorietta to try the newly-opened Korean Coffee Chain, Paik's Coffee. This cafe's interior is spacious, they also have two tiny cubicles for people who want privacy *winks* I had the Greentea Paiksccino w/ icecream for Php230, while Gail had Strawberry Paiksccino that also comes with icecream for Php270. Yup, it's a bit pricey and my drink tasted okay. Rating it 6.5/10


During the last week of Feb, my friends and I attended the Bobapalooza Arts and Music Festival! I have yet to post the blog I drafted for this, but stay tuned!

This is my first music festival! So I was both excited and nervous because my overthinker ass kept on imagining, "what if a stampede happened???" lol

Got to watch Itchyworms, Mayonaise, Parokya ni Edgar, and KMKZ live!!




Like what I would always tell myself, "I'll keep on taking pics with the fake Sakura tree, til I see the real one"!!!!!!! 

Most Played Songs this Month:

1. Because I Liked A By - Sabrina Carpenter

2. Snooze - Sza

3. Say Yes to Heaven - Lana Del Rey

4. Glue Song - Beabadoobee

5. Norman Fucking Rockwell - Lana Del Rey


Onto my Netflix department, I was able to watch Emily in Paris S3, I'm all caught up lol just love watching the show despite the chaos, betrayal, and cheating happening. It's entertaining!


Also squeezed in, Cunk on Earth, the funniest mockumentary ever! Never been a fan of history but she's just so hilarious to watch. You get to learn about human history while enjoying the series. Would love to see more episodes, hope they make another season.

No crime documentaries this month but I started watching "You", coz I miss Joe, so far though the new season isn't really catching my attention. The new Joe isn't really doing it for me. My fave season will always be the first one! Beck ftw! I'm still on 3rd episode so let's see, I might change my opinion about the whole thing. 






BRB, munching on my faves from JustBakedMNL!!!!!! I'll see you on my next blog!









Love ya to the moon and Saturn, 
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts