How My November Went



Before I mumble senseless stuff, I'm currently listening to this playlist while typing everythaaaang and I must say, never have I ever craved for a slow dance in the kitchen at midnight this much! 


I have to say, Kudos to myself coz I've finally cleared all my backlogs. Thank you for standing by, we are all back to the usual program schedule. 


Without further ado, here's my November blog diary. 


Had a staycation with the bestieeee

Went to Alabang to meet her and we had lunch at Silantro. She was soo excited for me to try their Nachos and it really was good!!! The Quesadilla was uh-mazing as well, it had lots of cheese and even had fries on it.


When we arrived at the hotel, she gave me advanced birthday gifts. Yes, plural coz it's a lot! I got a wallet, a twinning phone case, a cute af top, heck I even got an Era's Tour and Speak Now bracelets huhuhuhu!!

Thank you, bestieeee!!! I'm always spoiled!

We played some games on Nintendo Switch then headed back to ATC for our dinner. Ate at a Japanese Restaurant. Pababoy na naman whahahahaha

Back at the hotel, we drank a Pink Moscato. Played some more Nintendo

More catching up and a lot of shoppee links were shared that night. 

The girlies that get it, get it. Gatekeeping is for the weak!!

November is also my Mom's Death Anniversary, so I paid her a visit. We had brunch together. Sat there for a good hour just talking and making sure she knows the latest chika about me. Moreover, my dilemma and the ones that keep me up at night. It was such a warm feeling telling her everything. 


On the second week, my family went to Pangasinan to attend my newest pamangkin's first birthday!


It was also nice seeing my Tito and Tita whom we haven't seen in so long. Happy First Birthday, Caleb!!! lablab ka ni Tita Ninang!


And since Baguio, is just a 2 hr ride away from Pangasinan, I decided to visit! My cousins will follow the next day so I basically got a 24 hr alone time in the City of Pines, which has been on my bucket list for the longest time. 24 hour is not enough but that will do, for now. 

I'll make a separate blog about this trip but here are some snaps.

The rest of the month was a blur coz Baguio was the highlight. LOL

but hey I got myself a new prescription glasses. 

(some more photos from my camera roll!)

Ohhh we also took my nephew to his first trip to Kidzoona!!! the potato was so scared. Probably because of the crowd. Nevertheless, his Tita enjoyed going up and down the slide, so we got our money's worth hehe

And another thing, the very reason I've been putting off this blog was mainly because of "The Big Bang Theory", I've finished the show but I'm watching reruns. I GOT SO MUCH STUFF TO SAY but I'll keep it all on my December blog na lang! IT WAS HELLA GOOD! 


Onto my Netflix department

 A friend of mine has been convincing me to watch "A Silent Voice", she won't stop bugging me about it on Discord so I gave it a try. Yes Yoyo, I'm talking to you! SHE WAS RIGHT though. It's a good movie that tackles serious issues. It's not rare, Japan always delivers! When you think about Anime, the first thing you'd think of are probably, "super powers", "fiction", or worst "just for the weirdos", but you can never really say unless you give it a try. How can you judge something if you're clueless, right?


"Attack on Titan", the final episode and season were released too. It's a bittersweet goodbye since I watched the first episode 10 years ago. In that decade run, I was not always the super fan girl. In fact, I almost had forgotten about it until I got stuck during the pandemic in my office room where I lived and got bored. There were tons of seasons to catch up on. I remember crying in some parts but never have I cried hard on the last episode. I WAS BAWLING MY EYES OUT. I finished the manga at the time of its release but seeing it animated and dubbed is on another level. I watched it a couple more times over just to cry lol and yes despite it being fiction, it has its own way of tugging your heartstrings,

(SPOILER ALERT DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU)

 I'm hurt because Mikasa and Eren never had the happy ending that they truly deserve. And you know that scene where Armin and Eren were in the "path" and Eren became this selfish, cheeky boy who wanted Mikasa all by himself!???GHORLLL. Also, the part where Armin saw Eren's head being carried by Mikasa? He screamed like hell! And lastly, the part where Mikasa was sitting by Eren's grave and crying because she missed him.  ANG SAKIT SAKIT!!!!! It was all animated so beautifully. And I slept like a baby knowing that Eren did loved Mikasa, and she wasn't being a delulu all this time.

Saying goodbye to my all-time fave anime is difficult. You basically grew up with it Went through life with it. And I probably sound like a nerd to your right now, but I honestly don't think any anime can top that. "Attack on Titan", will always be a part of me. ALL HAIL ISAYAMA! 


Top Songs for this Month

1.) My Love All Mine All Mine - Mitski

2.) One of Your Girls - Troye Sivan

3.) Always - Daniel Caesar

4.) The Night We Met - Lord Huron

5.) Send My Heart With a Kiss - Stephen Sanchez


Ciao!


xoxo

Grace














 

Comments

Popular Posts