How My October Went




I have admittedly been MIA for the past few months, just living life and making sure I see a new day lol 

So here we are, still catching up on backlogs.

Wore a wig on our Halloween Special at work!

coz what better excuse do I need to buy something useless? Halloween DUH

I dressed as a vampire, I even got myself some fake glued-on fangs. 

Here are some "overly-enhanced, heavily edited" pictures to fool people I look like a doll when in fact I look like yo mama.

MAMA MO



Just a few days later, I became a wreck, emotionally and mentally drained because my nephew was diagnosed with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease and was at the hospital for over a week. It was a nightmare seeing him so uncomfortable and sick and you couldn't do anything about it. I've never felt so helpless but thank God he got better and made a full recovery. Soon enough he is back on being pasaway! I love you, my little munchkin!!!!!

So now that baby has recovered, his Tita can now have her well-deserved gala LOL

and to Tagaytay, I went!

I was with my newly resigned-bagong tambay cousin HAHAHA!


Us girls also had a sleepover sipping Sparkling wine while watching movies on Netflix. The nest day, we had lunch at Marugame and had our eyebrows threaded. 

My dad's birthday also falls in October, so we had a mini celebration at home and we gave him a new phone since it's his 60th birthday!! Officially a senior citizen!!!! Happy Birthday, Pido!! 

On the last week of October, my nephew went on his first Trick or Treat!!!! He got so many candies ofc his tita got her share!!!! Yall can talk shit but that baby can't eat everything in that halloween basket! I'm basically saving him from future diabetes and tooth problems. hehe 

Random camera roll snaps

And just for the heck of it, my friends and I all made a Discord account to watch random shit together. I'm telling you we watch Tulfo, Rotten Mango, Bailey Sarian, and even a 2-4 hour Senate Hearings!! It was soo much fun and I feel like we're closer than ever now. 



and yall remember the yearbook trend that went viral? Yeah, I paid for that too LOL I'll never have those kinds of bodies nor be that pretty so thank you AI for making me believe that I still have a "glow-up" left in me. I lost hope a long time ago.

Ohhh and another thing!

I went back to self-studying Nihongo. I had to. I got rusty, in fact, I barely remember everything I had studied before. It really is challenging trying to learn something but can't practice it much. No one in the house is interested. Turuan ko na lang tatay ko para may kausap ako potaaa HAHAHAHA



On my Netflix Department

I watched "Nowhere", and boy I'm telling you, it gave me sooo much anxiety! A must-watch!



I also went back to watching Jujutsu Kaisen, and for a while, I got hooked on continuing the manga but then my short attention span couldn't handle it.

And since we're talking about anime, I finished "My Happy Marriage", I couldn't remember the last time I streamed a shoujo genre but it was soo good. Nakakakilig huhuhuuh!!! "Horimiya" and "Spy x Family" are also on the list

Aside from those 3, I got "Big Bang Theory" running when I get bored. It's a bit nerdy for me especially when Sheldon spits out scientific facts but it grew on me over time. I like it so far and hopefully finish it by Season 12.




Your girl got quite busy, I would say.


Top Songs for this Month

1.) Second Best - Laufey

2.) C'est Drole - Adele Castillon

3.) Ere - JK Labado

4.) Let the Light In - Lana Del Rey

5.) Specialz -King Gnu


Kbye.


xoxo

Grasya

Comments

Popular Posts