April 2024 Blog Diary

 Hi kids, this is Mom and today I'll be talking about how my April went.



As you may have probably read in the previous posts, Yo momma went to the beach in hopes of finding your dad but no luck. I guess we'll just have to go to the ends of the Earth to find him lol

but this is Bora in a nutshell

If there's one thing I realized about this whole trip, was that no one gives a shit about what you wear. I was so anxious about wearing swimsuits there but everyone was busy minding their own business and enjoying the beach. That actually made me feel confident in my own skin and I bought that confidence back in Manila!

Oh, and I FINALLY enrolled myself in a gym. So far, it's going so well but I'm not gonna lie, it's not motivating every day but I show up, Even on days when I don't feel like it. Slowly but surely, I've been feeling good and stronger, still a long way to go and I'm just so happy to be able to do this for myself.

Eating healthy is just so damn expensive!!! No wonder people would often just resort to fast food because it is cheaper and well....it tastes better lol tell me I'm wrong


On the third week of April, I met up with my friend, Yoyo and we had lunch at Rockwell. 

Also tried this cafe, Simple Origin where we had drinks and desserts. 


That actually sums up my April, aside from gym and home, I didn't go out that much. 


Random camera roll snaps!!!



Taylor Swift dropped her 11th Studio Album, "The Tortured Poets Department" which was actually a secret double album. So yes, she released the second one, TPPD: The Anthology. I barely memorized the vault songs from her previous releases and now I have 30 songs to memorize lol 

I'll make sure to do a separate post for my faves!


Going to my Netflix Department. 

First, we have probably one of the best crime shows I've ever watched, "Homicide: New York" a 5 episode documentary that tackles true crime stories that happened in the city that never sleeps, I applaud all the investigators, detectives who devoted all their time to solve these crimes. The episodes were hard to watch and I feel for all the innocent people who had lost their lives. 



The second was "Files of the Unexplained", which was a compilation of bizarre disappearances, eerie real-life events, and haunted stories. Pretty similar to their other series called, Unsolved Mysteries. I enjoy these type of shows tbh I hope Netflix keep these kinds of documentaries coming!



The third one was the breath of fresh air, "My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999". I gave the anime a try because I started the manga a few years ago and was hooked on the story. Never really went back on reading and forgot where I left off lol but pls give it some love! 





Top Songs of the Month

Comments

Popular Posts