Boracay Trip (Part 2)


 Hi kids, Mom has been so busy with all the recent life events I'm sorry, but here we are with long overdue part 2.

On the 3rd day, we had our usual breakfast, I just kept stuffing myself with scrambled eggs! (gotta get that protein count lol)


After having breakfast, we stayed at the beach and spent the morning soaking up some sun.

Walked my way to Starbucks to buy something cold coz I loved the sun but I ain't out here dehydrating myself!! It was funny because I never imagined ordering in a coffee shop in my swimsuit but here I was.

3rd day wasn't so different for my nephew, I thought by now he was like "Well I guess I gotta try to like the water coz these adults aren't leaving me in peace" but he wasn't. The third try still wasn't a charm. He was still crying and shaking when we took him to the water.

 Brought him back to the shore and he fell asleep as soon as I put him down.

We returned to the hotel for a quick lunch and then headed back to the shore - TO DO NOTHING

like seriously, slept and I played with my nephew.

Awra muna konti 

Walked back to the hotel and washed up.

I had work that same night so I prepped my stuff and went to the co-working space I found online. 


Made a separate blog for this. CLICK HERE!

And so my shift ended at 6am but I had a couple of things I needed to finish and so I took my work back to the hotel and while everyone was having breakfast I was too busy working. T^T  I usually don't mind doing overtime but not when I'm on vacation so I was a little pissed lol All my morning plans got ruined. 


But anywayyy, 

Worked my ass off til 10 am then fell asleep because I my brain was just dead tired. 


Woke up in the afternoon and noticed the parents were both asleep and the baby wasn't. So I took the opportunity to go on a spontaneous date with my nephew. 

Walked my way to D'Mall. I was looking for a cafe that wasn't crowded otherwise the baby would get overwhelmed luckily I found Gratitude Cafe. 

I got him some pancakes, fries, and a watermelon shake for her tita.

He was so behaved!! 

myy heaaart!!!!

Once the parents woke up, they fetched us from the cafe and went to "Jammers Beach Shack" to have our early dinner. 


The whole place was so nice! 


We ordered quite a lot of dishes off the menu that I barely remember the names.

everything was a 10000/10.

not to mention the view from the second-floor balcony.

Just in time for sunset!

Also bought some pasalubong along the way.


Will never pass on the chance to have that "golden hour" selfie amarayttt???

After going back to the hotel, we all just rested, still bloated from the feast we just had. 


I, on the other hand, had to prepare for another shift that night. I skipped the co-working space since it was our last night and decided to work at the hotel, just had to give my colleagues some disclaimer about my nephew's noises in the background. LOL

once all my meetings ended, I turned off the lights and this was the situation....

I packed my things after  I finished my work just right on time (THANK GOD!!)


The check-in process at Caticlan Airport took a while and we thought we would miss our flight back. But again, just in time, we made it!


 Sadly, we are back in Manila :(


So long, Bora!!! 


I hope to see you again and I will surely file a vacation leave! lol 


xoxo
Grasya









Comments

Popular Posts