Staycation at Azumi Boutique Hotel

 Hi kids, on the 3rd weekend of July, your mom's bestie, Gail, and I finally had our long overdue staycation at Azumi Boutique Hotel. It's been a while since we last saw each other. I think that was after she flew out to Singapore to watch the Era's Tour, so like 2 months?? wow and typically, we'd often hang out but our calendars just didn't match, she was busy with the wedding preparations and I was out and about literally every week with other sets of friends! 



And then finally, we decided to get a room in Azumi and we were lucky to get it at a discounted price. Come Monday, I woke up late because I was also out the day before, I hurriedly prepared and booked a grab to the hotel. 

Once we checked in, the first order of business was the Wi-Fi because she and I would have to work - the life of a freelancer!! it was sadly intermittent so we settled with our own data which was way better and faster!

For our early dinner, we headed to Molito to eat Shoyu ramen at Ramen Yushoken. 

The broth was soo thick and creamy, I loved every bit of it! 

Gail also recommended the cookies in Petite Bakery so we bought two of their flavors, the OG CCC and one more flavor that I forgot lol

look they also got this cute mirror.

twinning shoes ♥

After munching, we headed back to the hotel which was a walking distance from Molito, There, we dropped by the pool area located in the Penthouse. The blue lights in the pool were so cool not to mention the city lights twinkling at night. There was also a movie showing!

the-kunware-candid-shot iykyk

when the photo-op session was done, we returned to our room. 

And as if I had enough cookies, Gail gave me 2 boxes of it!! I got the OG CCC, White Chocolate Oatmeal and Triple Chocolate w/ Sea Salt. I was munching while doing my work. 

Man, I was so spoiled! Been requesting her to bake for me, so thank youuu bestie! the sugar rush kept me up and productive all throughout the night. 


As a working girlie..


After a night of working, I took a nap, woke up around lunchtime, and decided to dip in the pool. 

The pool was almost empty!

Love the overlooking view!


Here's us!



The overall stay was a 9/10, aside from the Wi-Fi issue the rest was smooth. Service was good too! we requested a late check-out and they allowed it. Rooms are cleaned and the facilities are fairly new and well-taken care of. 

It was a good experience, my bestie and I enjoyed our stay. ♥


to my kids, I sincerely hope you will meet genuine friends like your mom did, and if you do, keep them in your life. As one would say, a relationship ends but friends are forever. 


xoxo
Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts