Staycation at The Heritage Hotel



Hey kids, for your cousin's 2nd birthday, we opted to have a staycation at Heritage Hotel instead of having another party. 

I invited my aunt to share a room with me and to also give her a little pamper that she so deserves. Before going to the hotel, I did a last-minute gift shopping because I wasn't feeling the first one I got. 

Once we were all packed, we went on our way to the hotel. My sister and her family checked in a day early to welcome Poypoy's birthday which falls on the 28th of June. 


Upon entering the hotel, you will really notice that it is indeed an old building, this was built the same year I was born (do the math and you'll guess my age lol) the receptionist is very pleasant and accommodating though. I always pass by this hotel whenever I go to MoA so it feels nice to finally see what is inside. The young Grasya is proud!!


We settled first inside the room. 

Thank you for the warm welcome!

here's my outfit!

My aunt and I took photos first ofc

It was around 4pm when my aunt and I had meryenda in Riviera Cafe down at the lobby. 

The food was a little pricey but you get what you pay for, it was delicious and the serving was generous too. We even had some takeout. 

Meanwhile, my sister and her family went to Ayala Malls Manila Bay where Poypoy spent playing in the play house. This time he was more cool about the whole thing because his first Kidzoona experience was a nightmare lol he didn't like the experience! He still cried a little though and on the way home he threw up inside the cab. That got me worried but it was mostly because of the motion sickness from the bumpy and traffic ride back to the hotel. 


At dinner, we returned to Riviera Cafe. My sister brought a cake and I also gave him my presents. We were all eating when the baby threw up again and cried. We finished the food and went back to the room. Poor baby, he wasn't feeling good. ON HIS OWN BIRTHDAY NO LESS. Of all the days smh.

Back in the room, he was cleaned up and was feeling a little better. My aunt and I stayed there for a while and watched him unbox his gifts until he slept soundly. 

flexing my phone case coz it looked so funny af! 

I HAD THE BEST AND MOST COMFORTING SLEEP AFTER A LONG TIME!!

Seriously, I did. A part of it was probably because I was sleep-deprived but the room's cozy ambiance, the soft duvet, and the AC helped big time. I badly still wanna doze off but the breakfast was included in my stay and I paid for it lol No way am I getting my money go to waste!!! 

So here's me all dolled up like I wasn't just snoring a minute ago. The fact that I could look decent in just 10 minutes still amazes me.

Outfit check!!!

I couldn't take a photo because I got too busy trying to stuff myself with everything. However, I only got to try a few because I got full easily :( My fave were the hash browns, pain au chocolat, and croissant. They offer a lot of varieties too, they have salad, congees, fried rice, sausages, dim sum, pancit, bread etc. 


We went back to the room feeling so full. I don't think we were able to maximize the money we paid lol so lugi coz we ate so little! Rested for a bit then decided to swim in the pool. I also requested a late checkout and was granted til 2pm! 



Poypoy was feeling a little better making small splashes in the water! So cute the bb though they didn't stay that long since they decided to check out at 12pm, and the baby at some point got uncomfy coz it was so effin hot!! Nako poypoy lahat na lang beh hahahaha how are you gonna enjoy life if you are so baby-ed???? 

My aunt and I took our time swimming, in fact, we got the pool all to ourselves by 12pm since that's when most of the guests check out. 

Not to brag but I swam countless laps like I was at the Olympics. Michael Phelps, u better watch out. 

We got back in our room just in time to wash up and pack our stuff. 



I seriously think having an intimate celebration like this once in a while is nice. Especially since you don't have to invite tons of people and get bailed by some. It saves you time, money, and stress to be honest. Poypoy doesn't have many baby friends too so that worked in our favor lol


So kids that is how we celebrated your cousin's birthday! I wonder how are we going to celebrate your birthday too in the future? Whatever it may be, I hope you feel loved and celebrated on your day.

Ending this blog with your Mommy A's photo, she looks so lovely, isn't she?

xoxo
Grasya 












 

Comments

Popular Posts