July 2026 Blog
July is a month of letting go (wow???)
AKALA MO TALAGA HAHAHAHHA
hey kids, it's yer mom and today we will talk about what went down last month.
First Sunday, I met up with Yssa at Arca to run. We ended up just walking for a full 10 minutes and headed to Starbucks right after lol
I was privileged enough to be her first passenger in our circle! She just got her license and a new car, and I was so proud! Love to see my friends' success in life.
After that morning, I met up with my sister and we went around SM Aura to get some few things and also to window shop.
The next week, I met up with Yssa (once again!) to have some Samgyup!! Been craving it for quite some time, so I was really happy when she joined. And as if it wasn't ruining my diet, we also got Llaollao for desserts hehe
One rainy day, I was so bored, so I decided to cut my hair. I wanted it to be short like a bob, so I grabbed a scissor and just cut it myself. I even had time to dye it. It turned out fine like I didn't even feel the need to go to the salon to have it fixed or something. I was so content with the way it looks!
The next Sunday, I ran in Ayala with my cousin. He paced me for 4 km-ish. I just did a 10K. After the run, we tried Tomoro Coffee and I got their Matcha Oat Latte and it was good! That was a fun morning.
That next week, Wednesday, I went back to Ayala to do a quick 7k run.
Mcdo for my post-run meal
That weekend was my sister's birthday celebration. Here are some pics from the occasion. She rented out this karaoke place with food and drinks. I stopped myself from getting a margarita since I had a race that same night. It was so fun teaching my nephew how the microphone works, and I also bonded with my cousins.
I love you, ate. I hope you will always be happy and blessed
After partying and trying to stay sober for 3 hours, I had to leave to prepare for the Hoka Midnight Run. HERE IS THE FULL BLOG!!
There was a bit of a downpour towards the end of the run but it turned out fine. This is also my first 10k race for this year! I think I prefer midnight runs over the usual gun start sched.
. The 3rd week of July, I had to go to LiveNation's HQ in BGC to pick up my Laufey concert freebies. They weren't able to give this to us on the actual day of the concert. A bit delayed but better than nothing! I srsly thought drawing na lang to lol
After getting lost INSIDE THE BUILDING T^T I found my way and grabbed the goodies.
I had lunch at Watami. The food was okay, I had just been craving Japanese food that day.
for desserts, I went to Ladurée. I've always wanted to go here but never had the chance until today. I was all by myself.
I got their Matcha Rose Latte (im not sure if I got the name right) but it's the first time I've tried that variant, and it was hella good. I paired it with Ube Muffin.
The whole place screams Paris. I've never been there, but it's something you will see in European countries. Really enjoyed the whole experience! The staff were extremely nice too!
The next day, I decided to go for another run to burn all the sugar I'd consumed LOL I decided to go to Serendra BGC for a different view. It was raining but I just pushed through with it. I was bored and nothing to do at home and also I got to train haha
That Sunday, I was with my cousin again for the Ayala car-free. He paced me until we reached 5k and that was the first time I ran 5k nonstop! Been running for over a year now and yesss that's my first. I was so fucking proud. There's still a lot more to improve but I'm getting there!
Last week, I met up with my college friends. Well, actually to visit Aya in the hospital. Glad to see that he is doing okay and recovering. He was also discharged the next day! This was another reminder to be mindful of my physical health. Lord, I'm trying sooo hard ah!
Since I was already in Manila, I passed by my alma mater, UDM!!!! I cannot believe it's been over a decade since I graduated. I took the LRT and MRT because it still wasn't rush hour and ultimately, I missed commuting and experiencing how fast-paced Manila is. People are always rushing to get somewhere. Jeepneys, buses, honking, even the pollution lol, I missed it in a good way.
some snaps from my camera roll
- been trying to make my own matcha lattes at home and I'm learning what works for me, it's been great so far!
- got this gluten free matcha mochi from a dollar-ish store, this became my dessert when I craved for something sweet after lunch
- Just checking out some tennis racket for now because I'm still too shy to train lol
- borrowed this drilling set in hopes of hanging my mirror in the bathroom. I gave up and just let go of the idea hehe (kids, if your dad is here, this won't be a problem)
- post run meal from Denny's
- pork sisig from Manam!!! sarap!
Onto my Netflix Department
First is called "You and I Are Polar Opposites" - I'm such a sucker for shoujo anime talaga!!! The tita in me is kilig kilig heheheh
Second one was "Shipwrecked: Nightmare at Sea" - the only takeaway I can say from watching this is to "never trust a man's word." Lol, just watch it for yourself guys. It's a good documentary abt a real-life Titanic-like tragedy.
3rd one was "Worst Neighbor Ever" been caught up with this docuseries since it was released, and I'm always on the edge of my seat everytime!
4th was "Voicemails for Isabelle" - a lot of people was hyping this on the internet, so I gave it a chance. It was okay, but didn't make me cry (lowk proud hehe)
Next one is "He's Just Not That Into You" coz this bitch needs a reminder from time to time!
"A Toxic Love Story" is a good crime docu!!! I was speechless at the end!
Top Songs From This Month
1.) About You - The 1975 (just because that song reminded me of someone)
2.) Love Attack - Rescene (Justin recommended this song and now it's on my running playlist)
3.) 24 Hours - Sunmi (a good classic ofc!)
4.) Pag-Ibig ay Kanibalismo - fitterkarma (weird song but I love it!!!)
5.) Boss Bitch - Doja Cat (another good song to run to!)
yo kids, mom got no motivational shit to say.
I just hope August is more fun and less rain pleaaaaseee!!! This girl needs to run outside!!
just whateverrr! I'm not here to inspire yall or anything. I'm as tired as yall are
see ya bitches on my next blog!
Grasya

.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment