Cafe Voila Experience

One of the classiest restaurant I've been to date!
So like what I have said on my previous blog, this will be the second part.

This is where we had our late lunch while we stayed at Crosswinds in Tagaytay.  
For full blog post CLICK HERE!

Cafe Voila is located at the main entrance of the resort.
The place was aesthetically pleasing!
I swear every corner is instagrammable, we made sure not to waste it.











SQUAD all looking fierce and charming !!

Food here can be quite pricey but it's totally worth every penny. 
A food for one person can cost Php500 or so depending on your order.
The servings were generous and would legit make you full!

Above all, the plating was perfect. Instagram foodie would go mad!


Every time I try a new restaurant, the very first thing I look up on their menu is matcha. Coz #matchahuntseries running through my veins! lol. 
This did not disappoint!
I ordered this Matcha Frappe for Php175. it came with an oatmeal cookie!
It was delicious!

For the main dish, I had Garlic Beef Tapa, Php395 (if my memory serves me right.) 


To sum it all, I really enjoyed their food!
It was sumptuous and mouth watering. 
We ended up sharing our food to one another coz you don't get to eat here all the damn time. 

and now as of writing this, it makes me hungryyyyyyy




I will try to publish March blog first before the third and last post from our Tagaytay trip. I've been busy these past few days give your girl some much needed rest lol



See ya on my next blog!
Grace~

Comments

Popular Posts