My Tattoo Story!!

 Look at me trying to bring this blog alive!

I'm sharing my tattoo story today.

I've been planning to get one since last year but never dared to do so. I do not like the pain, in fact, I'm afraid of needles! But this is something I've been wanting to get. So after so many rejections from my father, he half-heartedly agreed lol


So off I went!

I contacted PintaDon Studio, they are located at Kapitolyo Pasig. I inquired and they happened to have an ongoing promo of getting a free minimalist tattoo. So who am I to refuse such offer? I sent over the design that I wanted. It's a design that I came across on Pinterest and had saved on my phone. I have other bigger designs saved but since my dad might kill me I opted to choose the smaller ones. 

FOR NOW.


Just a quick back story: when I watched Vampire Knight way back in high school, I fell in love with Zero's neck tattoo from Vampire Knight. I was into vampire stories and anime back then if yall still not familiar lol. 

Here's what it looks like. I used to want to have this same design tattooed on my neck!


Like this!!! 

I've been a fan of tattoos but never really had the guts. I once got a black cat henna tattoo when my cat died years back. Also just recently, I collected sticker tattoos and would fill my arms with them and would feel "cool" for the next 2 weeks lol I was that craaazy!


Anyway, came the day of my tattoo sesh. It was rainy and dark. 



My dear friend, Sadae, who was my biggest supporter accompanied me. I had quite of shock of the environment. I saw people lying down, some were barely wearing clothes while getting tattooed. And there I was with my mouth opened, kind of wanting to cancel my appointment and just go home. It scared me. But Sadae and my tattoo artist reassured me that it was not gonna be as painful as what I had in mind. 

aaand just like that, with me saying "I can do this" repeatedly in my head, we started.







The first time I felt the needle pierce through my skin, sent shivers to my spine. It was indeed painful but tolerable. In fact, it's the kind of pain that I wouldn't mind having. It made me feel so alive and brave!!



The finished product !!
It's sakura with a Japanese quote
"Nandemo de kiru" which basically means "I can do anything".
True enough, after getting this on my skin. It made me feel like hmm I probably can do anything right now lol. 


The session went for like an hour or so. The free minimalist tattoo was more painful since it's closer to my wrist but luckily for someone with a low pain tolerance, I managed. 


Thank you sooo much PintaDon Studio for making my first and second tattoo session memorable. If you guys aren't aware, this very tattoo studio is where Tricia Robredo had her "kulay rosas ang bukas" tattoo! Check their Facebook page. Also quick shoutout to my artist Neil, for being so accommodating and kind for a first timer like me. The pain is soo addicting I wouldn't mind having a 3rd or idk how many tattoos I could have in the future. 


We capped the day with a cup of coffee and an unlimited chika!


Thank you so much Sadae for coming along with me and for making my constant panic go away lol. I love yaaaa ♥


xoxo


Grace








Comments

Popular Posts