Staycation at Casa Elena

 Heyyyy!!! 

So today, I have lots of time to draft some so I'll be doing an entry!

I was with my friends just this weekend to celebrate my best friend's birthday. We rented out a condo unit on airbnb for 2 nights. It was bomb!

They have a console and lots of board games. It's also my first time playing Avalon which I enjoyed it the most! 




First night was spent celebrating and it's not a birthday without alcohol!







My good friend, Jobs cooked Sinigang and chicken wings for dinner!


Listening to some music while playing intimacy cards was a good way to end the night. We got to know more about each other too!



SMILEEEE!!!!


The next day, we played more xbox, and had these babies from a nearby coffee shop. Their matcha tea latte was so delicious! I approve!





Memories<3
Friends for keeps!



Hit the pool before we checked out. Fortunately, there were no other guests swimming by the time we got there. Had the place all to ourselves. 



Mustered up the courage to wear this!



With my long lost sister!






Just feeling the sun!

sheeshhhh!!!






So gorjj these two!


I really had fun! You know being an adult is really hard so quick breather like this gives me so much peace and happiness. Thanks guys! <3 
Here's to more staycation and memories! 




xoxo

Grace ~



Comments

Popular Posts