March 2024 Blog Diary

Hey kids! Welcome to March Blog Diary!




I think it went by a little fast. The 30-Day Writing Challenge is also a success so there's that too. 

I'll make it quick so here it goes. 


On the first week, my friends stayed at Azure for a night and went to Binondo. I already blogged about these so just click the links if y'all wanna read it. 


Here are some snaps from that day. 

Also met up with my bestie for brunch at Baristart Coffee. 2nd time is a charm. The cream puffs are to die for!

On the following weekend, we had a Despedida party/sleepover for my good friend, Yssa. She bought me my own sparkling wine since I avoid hard liquors now. 😚

My sister and I had an errands/brunch date at Tea for Two at Brittany Hotel. A bit pricey for my liking but the ambiance is calming and quiet. A good place to read a book or work with your laptop. I had their Country Style Fried Chicken and my sister ordered Bacon & Egg and a Latte. We also shared a Creme Brulé French Toast. A pleasant and magastos morning, I would say. 

The 20th of March marked the 4th year of my brother's passing. To be honest, I thought I'd be in a much better place since then, but you just have no idea when will the inevitable longing hit you. even if you're in the middle of work. I bawled my eyes out that same night. It's been a while since I cried so much that I needed to calm myself down because my heart was physically aching. True enough, a good cry really makes you feel better. I love yaa bading! miss ka na ni Ate!

My bestie attended The Era's Tour and bought me official merch! As someone who wasn't able to score a ticket, this was a BIG deal!! I love it when people remember me and the things I like. Gail was lucky enough to go to the concert and she tried to buy me too but got sold out before she could. She even baked me a matcha cookie. Thanks, bestie~ 💕 you're never short on love for people like me. 





On the last week of April, my cousin and I went on a spontaneous food trip to Quiapo. How can a place look almost the same but feel so different? We dropped by the Church and I kid you not, I got a little soft when I tried talking to God. It was such a short meeting and we didn't stay long but I felt something weird. He was like a friend I hadn't talked to in a while and I felt like a kid wanting to report everything that has happened in my life. Is this the Lord's way of telling me I need to go to church more? omg

We left after a couple of minutes and headed out to eat. We found a mini eatery by the street and tried their famous overload Sotanghon and Palabok! We also had Dragon Fruit juice because man it was scorching hot that day. 

To make the most out of our trip, we bought some veggies there too. So much cheaper than what we have in Taguig!


I had my very first massage and it was indeed relaxing but really awkward lol I'm so used to massage chairs but it feels so different with an actual person doing it. No one prepared me for what was to come! I literally freaked out when she lowered my underwear and asked me to remove my bra.  I was just so embarrassed!! The fact that I'm soo ticklish didn't help either, I kept asking my masseuse to apply light pressure only coz for the love of me, I was too unhinged to keep a straight face and stopped myself from laughing hysterically. Some find it relaxing, so much so that they fall asleep. I was there lying on my back thinking what if I fart 😂



. I was with my aunt, cousin, and sister so booking at Nuat Thai on a Good Saturday meant we all got accommodated without waiting time. After an hour of relaxing massage, we dropped by the coffee shop, Work of Love Cafe on the ground floor. I highly recommend their Adobo Fries! Also got my nails done. I was so pampered. 😭



On and I just wanna say thank you to my darling for sending me these!!! She lives on the other side of the world and still managed to have these goodies delivered to my doorstep. I'm so spoiled by my friends. Thank you! 

it's giving "if they want to, they would" realness. 💕💅



That's all the gala I have for March. Here are more random snaps.  


In my movie/series department

First, we have the "One Day" series on Netflix. I think I may have mentioned rewatching the movie last month, so I gave this one a try. It was a good run. I like how they stuck with the story and didn't change much. Overall, it was worth watching. It made me cry yes, just not as much as the movie. I found my newest crush in Leo Woodall though, so that's something lol



Also rewatched "The Danish Girl", this is the movie that made me fall in love with Eddie Redmayne. His acting here was impeccable I remember rooting for him to get the Oscar, for Best Actor in 2016. Watching it for the second time is no different, he still nailed the role. I highly recommend this film. 



And I'm just so thankful Taylor decided to add her "Era's Tour" concert to Disney+  they made it a film last year but I didn't watch it in Cinemas coz I was busy with life,.. ya know.. lol, I still find it hard to believe that she can sing for a whole 3 hours non-stop. Ghorl, where do u get your stamina???





Also squeezed in "Bad Teacher" starring Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel. This is such a funny romcom, I love whatever Cameron is on, she just slays any bitchy/bad influence roles lol


I started a new long-running series!!! Modern Family. I've been seeing a lot of clips on Tiktok and I love the humor. I'm actually on Season 3 right now, *fingers crossed* I to finish this til Season 11. it's a lot but I like what I see so far. 






Top Songs for this Month




Honestly, I thought my March would be more of a stay-in kind of month but who am I kidding? 

Why am I even surprised?

lol

Summer is just getting started and there are a lot of short trips lined up. Best of luck to my wallet and bank account. May all be in your favor. 


xoxo
Grasya



Comments

Popular Posts