30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 30) One Thing I'm Excited For

 Welcome to the last day of our challenge!

To be honest with you, those 30 days were a little tough. Had a hard time keeping up because it felt more of a chore than something I'd enjoy but look at us now! Can't believe we've garnered over 3,000+ views throughout the month because of this and I personally want to thank each one of you, silent readers or avid ones, or some stranger who accidentally clicked on this blog and stayed.


It's been the most personal, thrilling, and fun 30 days with you. Some days were just meh or boring, so I tried mixing it up, some were very personal while others made me emotional. It's a lot! Regardless, I loved every bit of it. I got to explore and know myself more. 

But will I do it again?

Of course.

But not now lol coz I got to rest!


So what's making me excited?

Future.

Which is both fun and scary at the same time.

 Short trips lined up. 

Concerts.

Basically just being present in the moment. 

Coz you know... That's kind of my life now. 

Who knows, some miracle happens and I score myself a man. 

I might get myself pregnant??

Or adopt a kid

be a homemaker instead of a career woman. 

A lot of things can happen, that's why the future is scary. It's uncertain.


I always look forward to what's next for someone like me. 

Whether be it for the better or for the worse, I hope life will still treat me kindly. Keeping my family safe and healthy is all I ask. 


Well time to wrap up this series, we will now be back to our usual programming schedule which includes me going through the backlogs and publishing overdue blogs. ya know the ushhhh


Til our next challenge!!! thanks so much for reading every single one of them. 



xoxo

Grasya






Comments

Popular Posts