30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 16) Bullet My Entire Day

 Hi! 

Welcome to Day 16

Here's a bullet of my entire day (during a work week)

  • Wake up just a few hours before work
  • Check my social media apps
  • Procrastinate by watching Tiktok vids
  • Prepare/cook dinner
  • Wash the dishes after eating
  • Do my Nihongo lessons on Duolingo 
  • Take a bath
  • Do my skincare routine
  • Take some vitamins
  • Settle on my workstation
  • Clock in for work
  • Check/reply/send emails
  • Pull up the tools
  • Drink green tea
  • Sit through an hour meeting
  • Join my friends on Discord 
  • Lunchtime
  • Do more work
  • Try to squeeze a Big Bang Theory episode in between
  • Talk some more with friends while we all work
  • Wrap up some work stuff
  • Clock out
  • Go back to bed
  • Watch more Tiktok
  • Go to sleep
  • Then do the same thing all over again tomorrow!


That is basically what my day-to-day life is. Nothing interesting unless I have some errands or meetups with friends. I love working from home and seeing myself transform into a furniture. 
LOL

Bye guys
see ya on Day 16

xoxo
Grasya

 



Comments

Popular Posts