30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 3) My First Love & First Kiss

 Hi kids, welcome to Day 3!

Today, your mom will be spilling teas about her hopeless love life. What if one of them is your dad? 

Let's go first with my first love. I've had a few puppy crushes when I was in Elementary School but I think the very time I've ever experienced "love" was in High School. I was a freshman and he was a 3rd yr student. For MAPEH classes, we would use the school's deck as our classroom. Sat on the floors in a big open area, the deck was like a shared classroom and we would often have other classes going on beside us and that's where I first saw him. It was love at first sight. At least for the 13-year-old me! He was this tall, paled-skin (not the sickly type lol) kinda guy and he was sitting there quietly alone. From that day on, I'd often look for him just to admire him from afar. My classmates would call me whenever he'd pass by our room or when they'd see him down the hallway. When I was no longer satisfied with just staring I made my move and introduced myself, Yes, I was THAT BRAVE but that took a whole school year, I was in my second year of high school when I reached out to him. Heck I even gave him a bird figurine! lol, I knowww I still laugh about it when I remember!!! It's the only thing a 14-year-old girl could afford at that time! So I walked up to him, introduced myself, asked him if we could be friends, and gave him that bird figurine all cutely wrapped! He was shy and he even hesitated to receive the gift but I just insisted. 



Fast forward to a couple more awkward encounters, there had been some development like he would say hi to me when we crossed paths in school. We'd also exchanged phone numbers so we got to know about each other more, and the feelings just grew fonder until we decided to become official. It was a dream come true and yes oo na ako na nanligaw lol

To cut the story short, we didn't work out. We got back together when I started on my first job but it also ended because he cheated. It sure would've been a bomb ass story to tell your kids but imma say NOPE.


And if you're thinking he was also my first kiss, you are wrong!


My first kiss didn't happen until I was in my 4th year of high school. It was after class and my friends and I stayed over at my classmate's crib for band practice. I was sort of dating this guy in the band too. We shared a diary and we would exchange and update that notebook every day. Such an innocent and sweet thing right? He was smart, a friend to everyone, and just a chill laid-back kind of guy. When he was about to go home after our practice, he leaned in and gave me a sweet peck on the lips. IT WAS SOO SUDDEN! I couldn't even process it lol I was just shocked and of course kilig to my core! Your mom was caught off guard and it took a lot of courage to act cool. I WAS KISSED!! I went home that day smiling like crazy, 



Fast forward to the present, we never really got together officially. He made out with our classmate a couple of weeks after lol. And he gave me that diary as a graduation gift. 


Wow

Even just revisiting these memories shows how unfortunate I am when it comes to love. Cheating is the one constant thing lol what did I ever do in my past life to deserve this?

I had fun writing this blog, and despite both relationships ending badly, I'm still thankful coz I wouldn't be the woman that I am today if it weren't for those failed relationships. This has been the longest blog so far for our challenge, I guess I just love talking about love. :)


So see you on my next blog?


yes?


xoxo

Grasya





Comments

Popular Posts