30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 14) My Life in 7 Years

 Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 14. 

Today's topic makes me excited and scared at the same time. I always love talking about the future because there are so many things that can happen. Will I make it to 40? Will I have kids? or will I even marry? The truth is future is nothing but uncertainties. TONS of it. But if I have a chance to envision my life in 7 years this is how I would want it to be.

In 7 years, I will have my own house and car, I have moved out from my family's home and living my life to the fullest. I'll be 37 years old and probably childless. My room will be full of all the manga and anime action figures I've bought and collected over the years. I will also have a mini-studio where I can record songs.

I'll probably still be working at home and have since then boomed in the freelancing industry earning a good amount of money that can get me and my family out of poverty. A huge upgrade from the low-class income I was used to. On weekdays, I'll be picking up my nephew from school and I'll treat him to snacks before dropping him home and then prepare myself for work 

On weekends, I'll have spontaneous out-of-the-country trips with my friends! I'll be living a well-traveled life and (hopefully) have gone to Japan many times. Money in the household will never be a problem. I also want to set up my own business for a passive source of income, I'm thinking of an apartment for rent? hmmm  My dad as he requested, will be living in the province alongside my aunts and uncles, and will buy him a livelihood business so he can have his own money. My brother and grandmother's columbarium will be paid for. So many good things will come.

Just thinking about this makes me tear up. Do I think it's far-fetched? OF COURSE. Definitely. But a girl can only dream. 

And if you think this is such an unrealistic view of the future, it's simply because sometimes nothing good comes out of being pessimistic. I want to manifest a healthy and thriving life for me and my family and I wish nothing but the best for your future too! Let's all be positive and supportive of each other!

See ya on Day 15!


xoxo

Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts