30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 27) Five Celebrities I Find Attractive

 Hi and welcome to Day 27, I was supposed to talk about what I wore today but that is boring. I could end this in one sentence so instead I wanna talk about the top celebrities I'm currently crushing on.



1.) Jim Parsons - before you call me out on this, YES I know he is gay and happily married but please... let this woman dream lol. This is not surprising to some of you avid readers, granted my TBBT obsession. I'm weirdly attracted to him and the way he brought Sheldon's character to life. His acting is just impeccable. Not to mention he is aging like a fine wine. Eto talaga yung masasabihan ko ng "Jim, kahit isang gabi lang" whahahahahaha! anywayyy, I'm just so excited to see him and Mayim back on screen for Young Sheldon's finale episode!!!! 





2.) Cillian Murphy - yesss, my Irish dzaddeh who recently won his 1st Oscar. I haven't seen Oppenheimer tbh, I just knew him from Peaky Blinders and got addicted. Even though, I find it hard to understand coz of the thick fooking accent lol half of the time I'm just focused on the sub but the part he played there was phenomenal!! His acting, his deep voice and his love for ehem GRACE. yes, his love interest is also named Grace, so just imagine my kilig every fucking time he called her. lolol


3.) Ian Somerhalder - I swear this guy has the sexiest smirk. Back when TVD is at its peak. Damon Salvatore was like a piece of meat everybody wanted to get a taste of I'm no different. I was just in high school when it first aired and had to buy the DVD in Quiapo pa just so I could watch. My classmate gifted me a Candy magazine with him on the cover and I was just over the moon! I'd die to get stared at by those piercing blue eyes. 


4.) Paul Wesley - Of course! If Elena Gilbert had the hardest time of her life choosing between these two, so am I. When I started watching TVD, I was on Team Stefan, He's this gentleman and overprotective boyfriend type and ughhh Elena, u lucky b!! 



5.) Harry Styles - yes, it's 2024 and I'm still crushing the former 1D member! His humor, his hair, the accent, and his voice when he sings - I'm in love. I liked him when he was in a band but I like him even more now and it sucks that I wasn't able to watch his concert. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE GRASYA but u blew it. 



Some more because 5 isn't enough!
6.) Joseph Morgan 

7.) Evan Peters

8.) Dylan O'Brien

9.) Eddie Redmayne

10.) Leo Woodall



That's all for today. 
Apologies for the unnecessary thirstiness of your helpless and hopeless aunt. 

Bye 


xoxo
Grasya








Comments

Popular Posts