30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 4) 10 Interesting Facts About ME!

 Hello, kids! We're now on Day 4!



I think if you are a regular reader of my blog, you'd know most of these since I talk about them a lot in monthly blog diaries, but I'll just leave it here for others who wanna snoop into my life.

1.) I like Matcha/Green Tea - There's a weird thing about me liking green tea. I used to drink coffee but that changed once I switched to teas. Literally, the same saying goes, "Once you go black, you'll never look back" lololol I once had a Matcha Adventure blog series! It's frustrating to think that my consumption has now become limited since acid reflux is a bitch.


2.) I used to have an obsession with Vampires! The majority of the reasons were "The Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight", it came to a point where I did my own research and compiled it on a PowerPoint. I'd even edit my photos back then and would change my eyes to golden or red color. 

Exhibit A. pls my skin was literally glowing. DUHH

In school, I presented my business plan for humans that can be vampires in exchange for a couple of bucks. My teacher couldn't be more proud, she wants immortality so she said. 


3.) Legolas - I like to think that Legolas from Lord of the Rings awakened my sexuality. My Aunt owned the complete series and she invited me to binge-watch it. I was just in 3rd grade but I was crushing so hard on this man with his long, luscious ash hair and chiseled jawline! Couldn’t remember a single thing about the whole trilogy but ask me how fine that man is, and I’ll give you a book. I think this was the root cause of my weird obsession with long-haired men. Right?!?


I mean..



4.) Author wannabe - I used to write a Daniel Padilla fanfic in high school. I’d stop writing it anymore at some point but it was well received by other DJ Delulu fans like me before lolol 

This was the closest I'd gotten to him during one of his mall tours. 2 EFFIN TABLES AWAY w/ BONUS ATE ON THE SIDE!

5.) Adult money - the very first thing I purchased from my first job was a coral shade lippie from Nichido. Back then, I worked as a Service Coordinator at SM North and was only earning 11-12k a month but I was so happy to have my own adult money, and knowing that I earned it myself felt so good! 

6.) Matang Lawin Episode - I was once asked to be an actor for a Matang Lawin episode in College. My friends and I were at Le Mesa Park when we were approached by their team and asked if we could be a talent for an earthquake scene. It was hilarious trying to act and I have high respect for actors now lol it was a good experience with my friends even though we didn’t get paid! I'd love to share it here but I can't find it on Youtube!!

7.) Emo phase - I think at some point every teenager out there went through this. Back then, I'd wear all-black clothing and eyeliner like I was Cleopatra's daughter. 

Pizzap making emo photos lit since 2007! 

Like..

the 3rd pose took me out! lol and to think that I had this on my Friendster!!!!

8.) Almost part of an LGBT Community - yep you read that right. I once had a relationship with a lesbian for a whole week back in High School. It was innocent, and I was still confused about my own sexuality at that time. She was so so gwapo and cooler than most men I knew and I honestly think that that’s also the reason why I get attracted to masc women. We both ended the isang linggong pag ibig affair coz I snapped out of it and I was so afraid of how my mom would think if she ever found out. I support all kinds and forms of love but right now I'm pretty sure I’d rather date men. No offense to the woman I dated, you were lovely.

9.) Hitchhiker - when you reside in the center of Manila, commuting could be really hard during rush hours. So as a struggling college student, I would typically ask random drivers on the road if they can give me and my friends a car ride if they’re going the same way.

                      Most of the time it’s a no but there were still some good people out there. We once rode on an L300 driven by a sweet couple! It was raining so hard and they were kind enough to help us when I asked. Thank you, kind strangers! 


10.) Hazy dream - when I was a kid I’d often have this dream where I was wearing a ball gown while walking down the streets of an old Victorian town. There were fancy carriages and people there were all dressed to the nines. I was on my way to school when a boy wearing a black tailcoat and sporting a low ponytail walked past me. He walked in slow motion and I noticed how his eyes looked so sad. Like he had just stopped crying. There was nothing much to remember but that dream was odd and having seen everything on the Sepia filter was not helping at all! I think this is also why I love the Victorian era so much. The way they dress always fascinates me! Tried looking up old places and this photo was the closest to the ones I had in that dream. 




The last one always gets me because until now it still alters my reality! What if that was a glimpse of my past life? I remember asking my parents if we’d been abroad because it was that detailed and it was messing with my head as a kid. Of course, they answered me no. 

But who was that boy? Why was he sad? That’s one of my biggest mysteries growing up.


I think this blog post covered every interesting fact about me than the whole decade's worth of blogs combined. So let's keep this post a secret from the world.


xoxo

Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts