30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 18) My Favorite Color and Why

 Welcome to Day 18!

As scheduled, today's topic is my fave color - Pink.



The obsession started when I was a kid, I was into Barbie, Hello Kitty, and Disneyland shit. Growing up side by side with my sister, mom would always buy us matching stuff like clothes, alarm clocks, mugs, plates, etc. and I would fight hard to get the ones in pink color. Well, my sister didn't give a damn about it until only last year when we revisited the topic and she admitted that she, indeed, likes the color pink too but she gave way knowing my fondness for it. ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT SHE LIKED BLUE!! but she now legit likes blue so it all worked out lol I'm so happy to have such a selfless sister and I feel sorry for being such a bitch!

I guess in general I like the color pink because it's pleasant in the eyes and it's so girly! I love all Kikay stuff. Hear me out though, I also like the color, Black. If you're a plus-size babe, it's your go-to color in terms of clothing not to mention it's a classic color that goes well with every color palette,

There's not much to add here so I'll wrap these up and I'll see ya on Day 19!


xoxo

Grasya

Comments

Popular Posts