30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 20) First 3 Songs on Shuffle

Welcome to Day 20! 

As the challenge suggests, I will put my music player on shuffle, write down the first three songs, and tell something about it. Pulled up my Youtube Music and these are my first 3. 



1.) Sober - Bigbang 


 I kinda grew up listening to Kpop and Bigbang is the real OG back in the day. I first heard about this song when the MADE album was released. Didn't like this song at first but it grew on me overtime and had it on repeat that one summer day in 2016! I remember just laying on my bed, blasting this from my phone and not caring about the world. ahh life.. back before it got shitty. 


2.) Because I Liked A Boy - Sabrina Carpenters


This song spoke to me at one point when I dated a guy who just got out of a breakup. Everyone told me how bad my decision to date him was but I was even more selfish for thinking that he had already moved on and that he would love me as much. Took all their ruthless comments and paid no mind to what was everybody was telling me, all because I liked a boy. "Dating boys with ex's, no I wouldn't recommend it" Sabrina couldn't be more wrong!



3.) Don't Stop Me Now - Queen


Don't be surprised. There was one point in time when I became a huge Queen fan! I knew Queen way before because my parents would blast their music every Sunday when I was a kid but never have I took an interest in them until the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" came out. Rami Malek portrayed Freddie so well, so much so that he won the 2019 Oscar for Best Actor. I've been a fan since then. 

Watch the movie guys, it's on Netflix!


This is so much fun to do but that's all for today. Bye, pretty living things!


xoxo

Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts