30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 17) A Quote I Try To Live By


"I'm enough just as I am"

I'm more than someone's second thoughts and maybe

More than a second best.

Not your "babe" nor "baby"

My worth shouldn't be suppressed.


The longest battle I've been in over the years is the one with myself. 

I crave love so much so that even when the respect is no longer being served - I still choose to stay. 

I crave affection so much so that even when I'm being lied to - I turn a blind eye. 

I crave a relationship that even when I'm being treated like shit - I look the other way


If I could just love myself a little more.

Be more accepting of what's beyond my control

If I could love me the way my mom loved me

Maybe I wouldn't be questioning my worth at all.



xoxo

Grasya


 

Comments

Popular Posts