30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 21) My Zodiac Sign & Does it Fit Me?

 Welcome to Day 21!

Today's blog is about my Zodiac Sign, which is Sagittarius. Honestly, I'm not into zodiac signs. You won't ever hear me say "Ugh that's so Gemini of her". Had to look up what kind of personality Sagittarius usually has. Thanks, Google for always being a click away.



Why don't I list some of them down and we can go over each of them respectively?

1.) Adventurous - In general, I don't think this speaks to me as much. This was the top search result though. If you've read my Day 19 which is about my fears, you'd know I'm not the most adventurous human you'll ever meet. I hate tiring and life-threatening activities. I'm not one to play games with the devil, I would say. I like spontaneity at times but not really that fearless and bold.



2.) Funny - I think therefore I am; by the times I've been awarded as the "life of the party" or so I've been told by my friends. I don't know how because I honestly feel like my humor is dry and boring. Perhaps my friends love it when I say my intrusive thoughts out loud lol but it's fun and rewarding when you make people laugh, no matter how lame the joke is. 


3.) Passionate - YES WE ARE! Whether it's on love, friendship, family, or skills and talents. Believe me when I say Sagittarius takes whatever they do so seriously and passionately. I, for one, love music, my ukulele is the only instrument I know how to play but I like making something out of it. I'm passionate about love so when I fall, I fall too hard. Is that a good thing or bad? Admittedly, I find it sexy when someone is passionate about something. 


4.) Impatient - Heavy on this! There were a couple of life events that confirmed how impatient I could be. I strongly dislike the feeling of waiting for anything or anyone. Especially if I know it's gonna be such a waste of time but I'm working on it though. Just... right now, chop chop!



5.) Optimistic - With how everything in my life came about, I'd say I try to think positively. Even when there are tons of reasons to just be done. I "still" look for silver linings coz what else is there? Does life have more to offer me other than mishaps? oh, come on!



6.) Afraid of Commitment - I'm also afraid of agreeing to this but I guess I do. I love my freedom so much and when I think of committing to someone, I have to give it so much thought because I take love seriously and I want to do it right. Granted that my past relationships were all failures, I could only hope. 



That's about it. I guess some resonates with my personality but whether I fit or not I'll say I am my own person and no amount of relativity to my zodiac sign is gonna change that. 


xoxo
Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts