30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 5) A Place I Would Live But Never Visited

 Hey kids, welcome to Day 5! 


Today, I’ll be talking about this one place I would want to live in but never stepped foot on yet! 

It's pretty obvious if you're an avid reader but I'm gonna say it anyway... *drum roll*

JAPAN!!!

The amount of admiration I have for this country is insane! One of the main reasons why I wanna go there is to satisfy the weeb in me. Growing up with anime, I often wondered how life in Japan would be, I love their culture and food not to mention my obsession with Matcha! 

I even once asked my parents if I could switch my course to Japanalogy in College which was awarded with a resounding no lol when I graduated I applied for a passport so I could apply for jobs out there but my mom was so against the idea. At some point, I started learning Nihongo because I just wanna watch anime in peace without the subtitles lol

I know Japan could still be different than what the socmed has been showing us. Life there could be hard too.  At least that's what Filipino in JP vloggers and people I know would tell me. I'm well aware it's not always gonna be rainbows and unicorns, but we all have it tough. I know I do but if I was allowed to relocate at one point, it would be that country. In a heartbeat!

The moment I have a taste of their authentic ramen is the day, I'd tell myself I made it in life lol

For now I'll keep on taking photos with the fake Sakura and Osaka's Glico Runinngman 



That’s enough daydreaming for now! Bye people!

See ya on day 6!




xoxo

Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts