30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 8) If I Had 5 Wishes Guaranteed to be Granted

Welcome to Day 8, If you noticed I changed the topic for today since Day 8 was supposed to be about my favorite book but to be honest, I'm not much of a reader and while manga counts as a book, I'd rather not bore you with my "weebness", at least not right now, I haven't picked up a book in a while. Maybe we can circle back once I've awakened the bookworm in me in the future.

I found this topic interesting so we'll be talking about 5 wishes I would have if it's guaranteed to be granted. 



1.) To be rich. 



The end. See ya on my next blog!

I swear most of my problems would be solved if I were richie rich. I don't think I have to explain more, we all wanted to be rich and to live life comfortably with our loved ones. I'm already living the rich lifestyle, it's just the money that's nowhere to be found lol I splurge like I'm Henry Sy's long-lost daughter...


2.) To learn languages instantly - coz I've been learning Nihongo and trust me I got a little better but if I could speak the language fluently instantly, I would never ever shut my damn mouth! I'm tired of "Yamette kudasai"! The same goes for Korean, French, and maybe Spanish. 



3.) To eat without getting fat - weight has always been my biggest insecurity so to be able to eat without limiting myself from carbs and calories would be a dream. 

a relatable gif of me enjoying my chicken...



4.) Good health for the people I love. Having lost some of my family to sickness made me realize just how important it is to take care of our bodies, but wouldn't it be nice if the people you care about remain in good health? both mental and physical. I pray and wish for it. 


5.) Teleportation!!! You won't ever see me in my home if I have that ability I swear!! I'd probably be out and about here and internationally. This one excites me coz the commute here sucks so getting to another location in just a snap sounds fun. Imagine all the time we could be saving instead of getting stuck in traffic!



I have more but maybe we can talk about it next time!




xoxo
Grasya



Comments

Popular Posts