30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 10) A Fruit I Dislike and Why

 Welcome to Day 10! 


Today we are talking about my most hated fruit and why. 

Back when my dad learned he has Diabetes, he immediately switched to a healthy diet. He started avoiding meat and would often make his own shake - an Ampalaya shake.


 

He was so eager to be all healthy that he would force us to have a sip or finish a whole glass of it whenever he made it. I was only in 4th grade, me and my sister would go to the kitchen as ordered. He then would give us a glass full of freshly made ampalaya shakes. No milk, sugar, and above all, not even ice! Just a 100% amapalaya!



 It was so green and you'd see some bits of it. I'd often cry and beg to my father. Well, he stopped giving it after two more instances. Ughhh I think that's the reason why I developed such a dislike for that fruit. 

Man just thinking about it makes me puke! I hate it, even now. I try to eat it from time to time. just to be "healthy" lol but really, it's not my cup of tea. 

That's all for today. 


xoxo

Grasya

Comments

Popular Posts