30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 7) What Tattoos Do I Have and Their Meanings

 Hey yall. Welcome to DAY 7! Today I’ll be sharing with you my tattoos and the story behind them.

I have mentioned this a couple of times on some of my blogs but I guess 3rd time is a charm. I got 4 tiny tattoos so far and here they are.



I got my first 2 tattoos 2 years ago. It was a Sakura branch with a Japanese quote that says,


 何でもできる or in English “I can do anything”. A little something to cheer my spirits up when I feel like shit. 


The second one was a G-clef symbol since I love music so much, I just know this is something I won’t ever regret getting lol

The third and fourth ones were just last year. It was a last-minute decision! But I have always wanted to honor my mom and my brother with a tattoo.

So I got an “Angel” tatted on my arms and another one with wings on it. Pain was always worth it! 


I have yet to get a 5th one but hopefully this year! 


So there ya go! Share your tattoos too! I wanna see them.


xoxo

Grasya





Comments

Popular Posts