30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 26) Things I'd Say To An Ex?

 Welcome to Day 26! Today's topic is a bit controversial and I'm here for it!

--------------------------------------------------------------


Dear EX, 

YOU SON OF A BITCH. How dare you break my heart?! @$^#^$@$!#!



 

 The End. 

--------------------------------------------------------------


well that was mean... alright here it goes..

*EHEM EHEM*


Dear EX,

I'm not here to say I don't hate you anymore because there will always be a little bitterness in my heart no matter how long ago it was. The fact that you of all people should understand my pain and yet had the audacity to do the very same thing was shitty. You know how hard it was for me to trust anyone let alone love again, but there you were. Proving that loving was just a waste of time. It's unfair that you get to have the love that you so much wanted while I was neglected of it. 


I've moved past it now. So that's something. I no longer cry and just imagining how we used to back then just makes me cringe. Man, I'm soo glad I'm over it. I hope that when you look back one day, you'll feel waves of regret for being such an asshole to me. 


Ps. there's a place in hell specifically for cheaters. 


xoxo
Grasya


 

Comments

Popular Posts