Staycation at Azure Urban Resort Residences


 My friends and I booked a room at Azure for a night for a quick breather. 

So after clocking out from work on a Saturday morning, I took a quick nap to have some energy for the rest of the day. Met up with the rest of the gang at SM Bicutan, just in time for check-in. 


Once we were all settled, we decided to go all the way to Binondo to eat lunch. YES. ALL THE WAY FROM PARANAQUE lol


HERE'S HOW IT WENT DOWN!!!



Back in Azure around 7pm.


I'd hate not sharing these photos. 




The night was still young so we all decided to go up to the viewing deck for some fresh air

The view is beautiful and it was chilly.

Once we got back to our unit, we all washed up and brought out our color-coordinated snacks lol

Zap was black, Mina was orange, Don was purple and I chose pink. 

Drank a few sips of Moscato and spent the rest of the night watching "Scream". 


The next morning, we ate whatever was left from last night and we all dolled up to do a mini-shoot near the pool area. 

No, we didn't swim literally went there just for the gram lol I actually enjoyed it more than taking a dip in the overcrowded pool. We were all just not feeling it. 

Something about palm and pine trees calms the f out of me. Plus, they look so damn good in photos. TELL ME I'M WRONG. 

Went back to the unit and packed our stuff. 


all set for the checkout. 


It's been a productive weekend!

Thank you so much, guys!



xoxo
Grasya







Comments

Popular Posts