30-Day Writing Challenge (DAY 25) Four Weird Traits I Have?

 Welcome to Day 24. I'll keep this short and sweet because I haven't been getting sleep lately. Tried taking a nap during my lunch earlier but I just woke up with more headache,, so that sucks.

Without further ado, here are the four weird traits that I have. 



1.) I shake my legs when I sit. Tried avoiding it but it's like an involuntary action now. 



2.) Music is my solution to everything. When I get lonely, stressed, or celebrative I play, sing, and listen to songs. It's a free therapy.



3.) I put ketchup on my Nilaga! been doing this since I was a kid kind of takes me back to the old days.


 

4.) I don't get a good night's sleep after watching a horror movie. 


That's all I could think of atm, maybe I'll edit this if I think of something that can be considered weirder lol ! For now, this girl got to sleep!
Bye mfs


xoxo
Grasya


Comments

Popular Posts