How My October Went



Now I understand why people stay at cafes with their laptops because that's exactly what I'm doing right now and for some weird reason, my drive and motivation are on fire! lol could be just the matcha in my system though. 

I was watching the newly released "The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes" just a while ago but had to stop because it was too gore! The details of his recordings are beyond inhuman! it's making me feel sick and I kinda lose my appetite. ;__;

Apparently, I barely got my "me-time" because I would always ring someone every chance I get to appease my dying social life lol 

and this just proves that giving yourself time makes you feel at peace, and a great opportunity to collect your thoughts properly, para naman di imaging marupok.

I'm enjoying and I'll probably start more of this to relax and treat myself at the same time! 

As you can probably tell right now, I have so many chika coz' my 2 brain cells are surprisingly functioning today but let's now get to the main topic of this blog.

How my October went.


My sister, my nephew, and I went to the mall. It's Bogart's first gala with me! And I was like, "ay di na lang pala talaga ako mag-aanak". Because it was goddamn tiring! Failed to make him stop crying multiple times ;__; For the most part, I still loved it though and despite my patience being put to an ultimate test, I will never ever get tired of hanging out with my nephew. The love I have for this piece of potato is beyond immeasurable and it's not even my own kid! So this bitch got to work on her patience, and might as well do some arm workouts because he is one heck of a healthy, heavy baby boy!

Actually, had a haircut twice this month! Poor hair always being the one to pay for all the emotional drama I'm having in my life! It's quite a circus up there! AHAHA! Fellas, that's what you call a coping mechanism lol It was a wolf cut at first but had to cut it shorter just after 2 weeks because I wasn't just feeling it. I'm nothing new to sporting a bob, honestly prefer it over long locks. Easier to manage and tipid sa shampoo!


I think y'all are probably tired of me flexing my inuman sesh but hehe izz here.

Another Soju night! istg it's helpful to have some of these sitting in your fridge. Especially when you feel like going solo. Did it a couple of times and it's always a happy, tipsy but one heck of a good night. 10000/10 would recommend. 



My good friend, Aya, and I had another mall date! He's the type of friend you can invite anywhere, anytime, and he'll always be on the go. I could literally drag him anywhere with me! 

While it's understandable that everyone's got lives to live, Don't you just appreciate friends who are willing to move around their schedules just to make time for you? That alone says A LOT!


October is also when my Father's birthday falls into. Invited some of my relatives over, Bogart was there to attend his Lolo's birthday celebration too! Prepared some home-cooked meals and of course lumpiang shanghai ftw!!!!!



On the third week of October, I had a breakfast date with Gail. Quite the unexpected combo coz' she's the girlfriend of my best friend's friend, Stevie.         

I know confusing right? lol but we hit it off right away. We literally share the same sentiments in everything. Gail and I have been actively communicating ever since she was introduced to the gang so we finally agreed on meeting up. I mean I got used to having friends who are into kagaguhan and kalokohan and rarely talk about something that's more into girl stuff, so Gail is such a breath of fresh air in my circle!

 She's such a sweetheart ♥

She even prepared a gift for me on my birthday! T^T

Thank youu so much! ♥♥♥

And I know this is just the beginning of more coffee, breakfast dates, spa trips, and travel!


So moving on, October 21 is also the release of the much-awaited 10th studio album of Taylor Swift which is called "Midnights". 

IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED IT YET, PLEASE STREAM IT!

and support our capitalist queen lol

"Anti-Hero" MV is also out now!


and the underrated song from Midnights, (or so I thought) got its own Music Video!!!! I'm quite surprised when she released it T^T I.LOVE.THAT.SONG.SO.FUCKING.MUCH
 
I think it's best to say that she will be releasing Speak Now Taylor's Version soon, with all the Easter eggs on this MV. It's my all-time favorite album of hers. Simply because she wrote all the songs there, with no co-writers, just her raw and overflowing songwriting talent. She never fails to amaze me every time. 

 to a more in-depth discussion of her album, I made a separate blog about it. 

CLICK HERE!


// MOVIE | SERIES //

I haven't had much time to squeeze in watching a movie or a series, but aside from that Dahmer Confession Tapes, I'm also up to date with "Unsolved Mysteries Season 3". They just launched a new season and I remember watching Season 2 when it was still in lockdown! Again with the docuseries, I know. I'm just a sucker for True Crime Documentaries. The good thing about it though, my short-term memory helps me, so how t f am I going to scare myself at night if I barely remember anything about it at all? Mindset ba mindset. 




Oh and I'm also watching "Worst Roommate Ever", another True Crime Docu. Still in episode one though but I learned that just because someone is old, doesn't mean they're no longer capable of doing something evil. I mean, that old lady whose name I forgot killed, poisoned, and buried 7 people in her own backyard! That's effin sick! Mind you that she's in her 60s or 70s already. Damn that strength! Meanwhile, I, in my late 20s am already struggling with back pains, and katinko is literally my perfume. T^T we really cannot have it all huh.




To my weeb department, it has been officially announced that  OJOU BANKEN-KUN / A GIRL AND HER GUARD DOG" is getting an anime adaptation! I have not read it yet but it's on my list so I have to start reading it before the anime comes out next year! Again, something to look forward to alongside AOT, JJK, and Solo Leveling \m/


Tried putting on my sister's wig that has been sitting around the house for my Halloween costume. Having short hair made it easier to put this on. And with the right filter, and angle, I brainwashed everyone into thinking that I could look that cute. Sorry to burst your bubble minna-san but I'm still the fluffy, dry-skinned, huge-ass dark-circled woman y'all met. 

I did feel cute here though :3 
PS. Don't expect me to look like this irl lol


November is here. 

and I have a question, will this bitch gonna be employed til the end of the year? Abangan sa susunod na kabanata...

 HAHA! jk! I need that chaching-chaching kase mag-papasko na ya know!


See you on my next blog mga tropa!



xoxo

Grace



Comments

Popular Posts