How My September Went

 Heyyy!!!

BER- months are finally here! So how did your September go guys?

Mine was a little busy! I finally graduated from my trainee period on my new work, and to be honest, it wasn't an easy one. I'm not even going to sugarcoat it. It was hella challenging! But you know I'm just thankful I'm doing better and am eager to learn more of the ropes so yeah.



We were supposed to attend the Ben & Ben concert last September 3 but it got canceled at the last minute due to heavy and non-stop rain. They rescheduled it for December but there's no way all of us could be available since some from my group circle have work on a Sunday. Saturday is the only day we all agreed on being available. So we're basically left with no choice but to refund our tickets. Sadly. Would have been a bomb though! I was looking forward to bawling my eyes out at the concert while "Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay" is playing but man. ugh I can only groan out my frustrations about it. Well, I'm just glad they put everyone's safety first, but it's still a bummer for me, who's supposedly a first-timer at their concert. :( Maybe next time, I guess.


So instead of jamming to "Leaves" and "Maybe The Night", we ended up drinking alcohol and called it a night. 


Also, Yoyo, a very good friend of mine, is back to MNL from Batanes! What better way to reunite than having a long-ass catch-up over samgyupsal and soju!


I lost count of the amount of soju I consumed this month! I was at my TL's apartment every fucking weekend just to ease my dying social life lol
We would have a movie marathon while sipping some of that damn Korean alcohol. Then if we're feeling a bit stuffy at home, we'd drop by the nearest Starbucks for a change. That went on for some weeks, and she basically took me in. She actually inspires me to try living independently. Because yes, I still live at my parent's house but I'm not gonna lie that with my age, I crave peace and privacy. We ain't getting young ya know! Must be nice going commando hehe




My sister and I's first date after she gave birth!! I couldn't be prouder of this woman right here. Before, we would always have a conversation about being a mother at some point, and we'd always agree on not being able to do it right but here she is, struggling with the ropes of motherhood but kind of winging it too.  Especially without mom around to answer every question, she has. Yet she's fiercely learning and teaching everything herself. Despite being busy as a new mom, she also makes sure we get to have that life talk, which I'm really grateful btw. Me, being now the youngest in our family and having the full responsibility of our Dad can make you think things so I'm thankful, she's still there to listen. We're each other's emotional support, I would say. ♥



On the third week of September, my friends and I had a lunch date for my good ol friend, Xander's birthday. Mind you that we had it set up on a fuxking weekday! Dude it was Wednesday! I barely had any sleep coz I got work at night lol Nevertheless, it was fun having everyone around. I told you Tuason, I could have given you that super energetic "birthday dance" they do at buffets, if you would've just let me haha Happy Birthday mf!

Now, you'll see the transition from attending a friend's birthday to going to a godson's 7th birthday! That's how life works, you'll be sipping coffee with friends then you'll be giving a birthday message in front of a clown and an unknown crowd for your godson's birthday next. ISTG, they made me sing Happy Birthday using a cat's sound. Bye shame, bye people, you'll never see me again haha!

I was with my college friends this time and we traveled all the way to Cabuyao, Laguna. Also got to try their best seller "Buko Roll". It was hella good!!!!

But target locked on that shanghai! I should have brought tupperware to sharon some! At least that would make up for all the embarrassment. T^T 
Please delete the video, thanks. lol




In my movie/series department, here's a short list of what I've binged on last September.

Starting off with a documentary titled "Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist", which is basically a story about catfishing back when it wasn't popular or known by everyone today. 

Next is another documentary that trended a few days ago. I really like crime documentaries, I used to binge-watch a lot of these when Covid happened. 
This one is the story of the horrendous crime committed by Jeffrey Dahmer, a well-known serial killer back in the 80s. He has been convicted of 15-16 murders, and he was also known to be a cannibal, yes he did cook some of his victims and ate them himself. It made me sick in the stomach at some point. Serial killers have a really interesting and disgusting way of thinking. They always surprise me.

Evan Peters slayed his role though! He studied him so well. 

After watching a gross and sickening docu, I rinsed myself by watching this movie. "He's Just Not That Into You". A classic, right? The title speaks for itself, it's a film about not forcing any connection, knowing your worth, and when to stop giving a fuxk which is timely, timely relevant to my situation lol. Taught and made me realize A LOT!



For my weeb department, "My Love Story with Yamato-kun at Level 999" will be having an anime adaptation! Haven't been really reading manga these days but damn, this gave me butterflies before so I'm looking forward to watching this soon! Well, I'm still waiting for "Namaikizakari" adaptation :( It's my OG shoujo manga fave!
ctto: Aniradioplus






September was a lot to take in. Again, that's how life works, it fuxks us up and we move on. I'm just glad I'm entering October without the excess baggage I've desperately carried for months.  

Bye September! 




xoxo,
Grace




Comments

Popular Posts