Come With Me to Bohol (Week 3)
Hi kids, welcome to the last part of our Bohol blog!
It has been such a humbling experience getting to live here in the province. I got closer to Mina and Tatay (her dad). I picked up a few bisaya words/phrases and I can understand them a little better now but still can't speak ofc! Province life is so simple and slow-paced. I like the calm mornings the most. Aside from the occasional brownout lol
Here's a random pic of me with a bouquet of malunggay for the tinola!
Also seeing this became normal.
One weekend, Mina's friends and I went to Anda de Boracay - a public beach in the nearby city, but we didn't go there to swim, we went there just for the food.
Guindulman is rich in beautiful beaches like this. No wonder Mina was not amazed with Boracay lol
Everything was delicious, I swear, and there were tons of options to choose from.
It's also my first time trying a matcha with COLLAGEN????!?!?!?
Weird but I'm all for the health benefits HAHAHHA
We watched the sunset while we danced and made Tiktok videos together.
The next morning, Lloid showed me a good running spot. He also gave me a short tour of Guindulman.
I was over the moon, and I love how he initiated doing it when I told him I was going out for a run the night before. Thanks, Lloid!
Mina was so awang awa na sakin minsan coz Guindulman doesn't have matcha sources. She would make sure to accompany me to get my matcha fill at 7/11, and it was bad but better than nothing. Thank you, Mina!!! I'm just a girl who's matcha-deprived!
They also showed me around Solea Resort in Anda. This was also the last weekend I had with them, so we decided to gather and eat there. Tatay was there too!
The pasta was good but the pizza was a miss.
Watched the sunset!!!
This was my last night here in Guindulman. I'm definitely going to miss the simple life and ofc the people I've met and bonded with.
Been asking Mina if she's going to miss me when I leave, and she kept saying no, but this time she said "slight lang," duddeee. Finally got some answers lol. She's not malambing, but I'll take it!!!
I'm still going to be with her and Christine tomorrow for our Kawasan Trip in Cebu but that's for another blog!
I'll end it here na coz I have so many pa I need to catch up on maygahd
bye kids!
Grasya

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)




Comments
Post a Comment